July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair Thick-Shake, French Vanilla, 1 lb (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009

I like the taste of this product. I haven't yet noticed my hair getting thicker but I also believe you need to be consistant when taking this product and I haven't. I make my shake 2-3 times a week if that. I also worry about getting too many vitamins since I take other supplements and a multi-vitamin daily. So when I feel my body is lacking vitamins or I need an extra boost, this shake more than satisfy's the need. You won't be disappointed.

Love this - good for hair, nails and brain

Posted by Reviewer2095454 on Nov 01, 2007

The New York Times ran an article maybe 5 years ago about the cell division of a fetus. There are only two types of cells, at least at first: cells that become bone and muscle and cells that become hair, nails, and brain. So, I take Ultra Hair Thick shake for my hair, nails and brain. It tastes great and I have almost no grey hair at age 59.

Llamajo

Posted by Reviewer3043436 on Jul 01, 2008

great tasting product whether mixed with milk or any fruit juices - mixes easy and best in a sports-drink bottle with a wide opening so you can shake it up; will continue to use product; works good with "Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair, For Men and Women, 90 Tablets".

natures plus

Posted by Reviewer2356981 on Jan 12, 2011

works excellent on my hair

1 - 2 Punch

Posted by Reviewer2324326 on Mar 11, 2011

When I couple this drink with Nature's Plus Ultra Hair vitamins, I cant lose. I love the way it makes my hair feel. This combination is a permanent part of my daily hair routine forever.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »