Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009

I like the taste of this product. I haven't yet noticed my hair getting thicker but I also believe you need to be consistant when taking this product and I haven't. I make my shake 2-3 times a week if that. I also worry about getting too many vitamins since I take other supplements and a multi-vitamin daily. So when I feel my body is lacking vitamins or I need an extra boost, this shake more than satisfy's the need. You won't be disappointed.

Love this - good for hair, nails and brain

Posted by Reviewer2095454 on Nov 01, 2007

The New York Times ran an article maybe 5 years ago about the cell division of a fetus. There are only two types of cells, at least at first: cells that become bone and muscle and cells that become hair, nails, and brain. So, I take Ultra Hair Thick shake for my hair, nails and brain. It tastes great and I have almost no grey hair at age 59.

1 - 2 Punch

Posted by Reviewer2324326 on Mar 11, 2011

When I couple this drink with Nature's Plus Ultra Hair vitamins, I cant lose. I love the way it makes my hair feel. This combination is a permanent part of my daily hair routine forever.

Llamajo

Posted by Reviewer3043436 on Jul 01, 2008

great tasting product whether mixed with milk or any fruit juices - mixes easy and best in a sports-drink bottle with a wide opening so you can shake it up; will continue to use product; works good with "Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair, For Men and Women, 90 Tablets".

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3054208 on Feb 28, 2013

I tried this product because my hair was beginning to thin due to over-processing. This product is Amazing! I could see and feel the change after 1 day of use. My hair was fuller, shinier and after 7 full days of use - breakage has significantly decreased. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing thinning, breakage or just just needing a hair boost. Great product!!

natures plus

Posted by Reviewer2356981 on Jan 12, 2011

works excellent on my hair

Great

Posted by Reviewer2213281 on Nov 27, 2011

Great Product! Thank you

Good

Posted by 4919449850241314786 on Mar 10, 2014

The product is good but I don't like the taste.