Nature's Plus, Ultra Nails, Nail Strengthener, 1/4 fl oz (7.4 ml)

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Sep 24, 2009

Finding good, actually natural nail products is nearly impossible, but I keep trying and report that, for me, this works!--formerly ragged cuticles and weak, split, soft nails are a thing of the past; I use religiously on clean nails overnight, am impressed and will continue to use as long as it works; my nails are growing, look healthy without polish.

good

Posted by Reviewer2753759 on Feb 24, 2012

VEEERRYYY GOOD! My nails is strong!

Works!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 12, 2012

My mom has very thin and brittle nails, they break constantly. I've tried many nail strenghteners to find one that may work for her, but most of them have done nothing on my nails or have made them even more fragile. This product made my already strong nails even stronger, so I told my mom to try it out and wow! Her nails still break at times (hard-working mom), but they look much better now and she can grow them a little!

My dream has come true!

Posted by fannta on Sep 01, 2012

This that about than I dreamed! the has thrown all rest facilities! My fine nails ceased to conk from the most slightest touch; Main to inflict systematically

helps

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

It really helps, but you have to use it every single night, I've been using this for a month and I can see that my nails are harder and stronger.