It works!

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Sep 24, 2009

Finding good, actually natural nail products is nearly impossible, but I keep trying and report that, for me, this works!--formerly ragged cuticles and weak, split, soft nails are a thing of the past; I use religiously on clean nails overnight, am impressed and will continue to use as long as it works; my nails are growing, look healthy without polish.

My dream has come true!

Posted by fannta on Sep 01, 2012

This that about than I dreamed! the has thrown all rest facilities! My fine nails ceased to conk from the most slightest touch; Main to inflict systematically

good

Posted by Reviewer2753759 on Feb 24, 2012

VEEERRYYY GOOD! My nails is strong!

Works!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 12, 2012

My mom has very thin and brittle nails, they break constantly. I've tried many nail strenghteners to find one that may work for her, but most of them have done nothing on my nails or have made them even more fragile. This product made my already strong nails even stronger, so I told my mom to try it out and wow! Her nails still break at times (hard-working mom), but they look much better now and she can grow them a little!

It's really working. My nails are nice and healthy and huge now!

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Nov 20, 2013

Also my nails are white now and i do not need french manicure //// Click on ‘Yes’ under my review if it was helpful for you. New to iHerb? Click on ‘SeeAllMyReviews’ to see all my reviews to the goods which I ordered before

Small miracle

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Feb 24, 2011

I bought this on the strength of iHerb customer reviews. My nails were suffering badly from winter dryness -- breaking and tearing like crazy. Having used this for only a few weeks, I am already seeing growth and added nail strength. Excellent product.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1360647 on Sep 12, 2011

This product is unbelievably good!!! I've always had thin and soft nails that split, I had tried so many expensive products that didn't help before I found this stuff... and it made my nails a lot stronger after just two applications! It prevents splitting as well. Now, for the first time in many years, I can actually grow long nails.. Also, it's good for cuticles, and the nails look good without polishing. I know that some people use this product every day, but I think 3 times a week is enough. Will definitely repurchase!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1543562 on Aug 17, 2009

I use this in conjunction with the Rainbow Light, Nail, Hair & Skin Connection. I very rarely have hang nails and my nails have quit peeling off in layers. They are stronger than ever. I am not sure if this does much more than prevent the hang nails, but with the Rainbow Light brand I use in conjection, my nails have never been better.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Nails, Nail Strengthener

Posted by Reviewer3080612 on Aug 22, 2008

Excellent!! I wish I had bought more or you had bigger bottles, before you were sold out!!!!

Nail Strengthener

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 13, 2009

This product is like food to my weak nails, my nails is getting stronger each day.