no benefit

Posted by Msha3l-1 on Apr 19, 2016

I don't find it good, my nails still broken.

i like

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

i buy first time but i received broken but in another order i got it

Nail Strengthener

Posted by 5015720405515182846 on Apr 07, 2016

Miracle product! Within a week my brittle, weak nails were strong, pink, and healthy!

Amazing!

Posted by 5098633892229595324 on Apr 06, 2016

I bought this product almost a year ago, when my nails were in a terrible state. They were extremely weak and constantly tore and caught on things, to the point where it would happen once a day. This nail strengthener is light and watery and soaks into your nail within a minute of you applying it. Within a week I started noticing that they were stronger. I applied it every day for 8 months and in that entire time I never ripped a nail, and there was a huge difference in my nail health. Recently I've only been applying it every couple of weeks and my nail health has begun deteriorating, so I need to start putting on more often again. It's only a tiny amount but that amount has lasted me 10 months, and I still have about a quarter of it left. It's been amazing, it works so well! I'm definitely repurchasing!

Amazing

Posted by 4724246018722433833 on Mar 19, 2016

i like this product toooo much it's really work

Nature's plus, ultra nails, nail strengthener

Posted by 5321882050043191941 on Mar 19, 2016

Was sceptical, but quite impressed,my nails are growing successfully. They were so brittle I didn't think there would be any hope for them. I am so happy that this item was listed on your site & am very grateful. I have friends that use nailpolish to cover their problem, but because I do a lot of gardening, nail polish would constantly have to be replaced. Plus I am dubious about using nail polish constantly. Thank you.

good

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

It perfect

looks deceiving but really helps

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

seems watery but really help to strengthen nails so u can paint yr nail fast - unlike other commercial nail strenghtener where u seem to hv to wait for ages to dry n after everything is painted - ewwww smudge so this is just so ideal

Nature's Plus, Ultra Nails, Nail Strengthener, 1/4 fl oz (7.4 ml) (NAP-06020)

Posted by 5158724648720167479 on Sep 03, 2015

HAVE NOT USED THIS LONG ENOUGH TO ESTABLISH A ACCURATE REVIEW.

Very Good

Posted by JeSuisNoor on Jul 28, 2015

makes my nails stronger, I mostly use it for my toes and works well