I tried the sample, it didn't work

Posted by Alicia on Jun 23, 2012

I've only tried the sample iherb sent me but it did nothing for my cramps :( I started with one capsule in the morning, in the afternoon the pain was still there so I took the other two... A couple of hours later my cramps had not gone away so I had to take paracetamol, like I always do when my period comes :( Perhaps taking Y-cramp a couple of days before menstruation comes may help, but a sample of 3 softgels isn't enough. At least it wasn't for me.

??????

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

The trial size of 3 wasn't enough to notice a difference. Will try the full size version to see if it works. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Sadly, it didnt work for me.

Posted by Chocolicious on Aug 02, 2012

The label says it gives relief for menstrual cramps, but it gave me a stomachache and it didn't stop cramps. I am now twisting with pain :( maybe I'm using it wrong, but it doesn't say anything about dosage either so...

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 25, 2013

effective. I have no strong pain, just a little discomfort. And I really feel myself better with these softgels. Especially after second one.

Love it!

Posted by 5046462826858557599 on Nov 23, 2012

I took this along with Evening Primrose oil and my cramps were gone for most of the day. I no longer felt weak and wasn't in pain. I will be ordering a box.

I'll buy

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Dec 04, 2012

Waiting for a full version

Good

Posted by 4662700279129393944 on Mar 24, 2013

Difficult to understand for one application. But I thought, swelling and abdominal discomfort is much less.

Great YCramp Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

I think these helped!

Posted by heathermora on Oct 21, 2012

Never really know with things like cramps, but I tried them and felt a little relief :)

I think it might work

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

One day I had a horrible strong pain and after taking Ibuprofen and not felling any better, I decide to take one of these and in about half an hour I was like new! Might be the pill, might be the combination with the ibuprofen, but I felt great and I would recommend this Ycramp product for my friends! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »