Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on Jul 04, 2009

An excellent quality supplement in the dosage I want; most zinc supplements are excessively dosed. I especially liked the inclusion of the batch information of the product - very professional and reassuring.

Good Low Dose

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Nov 13, 2007

Great product if you're concerned with taking zinc daily. This is the lowest dosage at the best price on iHerb.

Exactly what I needed

Posted by 5189444540750192696 on Dec 02, 2013

I wanted a zinc supplement to take daily, simply because I don't have enough zinc in my nutrition. This product was perfect because the dose is not high, so I can take it daily and stay safe all around. Also, the price is cheap, and the product looks reliable and professional.

Good product

Posted by Revron on May 31, 2014

Very good price for Zinc. Low dosage- perfect for supplementing it with other vitamins.

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2072199 on Dec 09, 2015

I started to give 1/2 a tablet a day two months ago to my seven year old son with with Autism and ADHD and he is like 95% less compulsive than he was. Very good product that has no adverse effects whatsoever.

Hard to find strength

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 14, 2014

I take these to supplement my multi vitamin from Life Extension. Like that there is only 10 mg. However, the tablets could be smaller.