I ended at the hospital

Posted by 4750281572693815307 on Oct 23, 2013

I have fasted in the past (on juices) and I wanted to try these supplements. What a mistake! I had severe nausea. After one night vomiting, I ended at the hospital. Beware!

Good

Posted by 5070997386574257848 on Aug 20, 2013

The product is ok, but it´s hard, very hard to do it.

Present opinion

Posted by 5180597840466159192 on Jan 08, 2013

I am on this right now! 2 days down, I am constantly hungry, I gag every time i try to swallow all those pills and the fibre drink is possibly the worst thing I've ever tried to swallow. I'm a real stick to the book kind of person so the fact that I've skipped the fibre drink TWICE really says something about how horrible it tastes. Mixing it with juice makes it almost bearable but DO NOT try and be organised like me by ore-mixing it and storing in the fridge an hour before lunch because it jellifies! I will write another review after day 5 but right now not loving it so much :(

First Fast

Posted by Reviewer2069793 on Aug 15, 2012

Day one and two I didn't think it was working but on day 3 things started moving and I had 2 BMs. This was my first fast and on the third day I really just wanted to eat! I gave in and ate rice and vegetables for dinner, which was a mistake because once I started eating I couldn't stop! If you can make it the 5 days without eating I think you'll be pleased. I could only do the fiber if I just put enough water in it to mix it and spooned it in my mouth. Have water nearby to chase quickly after!

Great expectations

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Mar 23, 2012

I didn´t see the results I expected.

nice jump-start

Posted by Reviewer2732603 on Dec 04, 2011

i weighed 180 lbs before this cleanse and lost 10 lbs afterwards, i only had one 'detox headache', and i felt more focused by day 3/5. the fiber drink was okay in the beginning, but became gross by day 3/5. this provides a great jump-start to a weight loss or exercise program. good!

Easiest fast ever!

Posted by Reviewer1284897 on Nov 29, 2011

This is the best fasting product that I have ever tried! I'm satisfied and can really feel a cleansing effect. I have tried this product before... so I knew that I would like to have more fiber, so I added an extra bottle to make it even better!

badly

Posted by Reviewer1929667 on Sep 07, 2011

my stomach after 3 days of treatment is very painful. No longer buy it

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2210544 on Aug 22, 2011

I was a bit apprehensive about this cleanse initially. For one, I've never fasted before. Secondly, I have a very active lifestyle and do not have the luxury of taking 5 days easy. I work late and get up early and do a rigorous form of yoga. Day 2 was by far the roughest...Day 3 I had a burst of energy. My face cleared up, my mind was calmer, and my yoga practice was out of control. I felt no pain or resistance in my physical body and woke up every day feeling rested (even though I couldn't sleep well Day 3). I did drink fruit juice throughout the day, but everything still worked great! I'd buy another kit right now for next spring, but there aren't any in stock. Of course, fasting for 5 days is not easy nor are the temptations, but it's well worth it.

One of the best around!

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Aug 21, 2011

From day one I was surprised with the results. Detox was easy except for day 3 which is pretty standard with any fast. I usually have juice fasted but this time I was on water only ... with this package it was a breeze. I already ordered the next package. Recommended *****!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »