Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2352605 on Jul 05, 2012

Does the deed, easy to use

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer2541535 on Oct 24, 2011

I bought this product from another store (which I ended up paying more for the same) I was so thrilled when I found it at Iherbs.com and realized that it was almost $8.00 less than what I'd already paid for a this brand store (GNC) I bought some for me and my mom to try. We are both happy with the results, specially my mom since this was her first time using a cleanser, she loves it. Do take in consideration that erveryone reacts different to this type of products. I was taking the full dose (4 tablets a day) but eneded up lowering the dose to 2 a day because my stomach was reacting to it (loose bowel movements)My mom also said she has to stick to 2 a day max. When I took this product for the first time I did take the full dose (4 tabs) but 3 months later that I took it again, I only needed 2 tabs. It worked great for me and my mom. Just remember everybody reacts different, you know your body better!

Shae! FL.

Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Jun 16, 2011

Don't understand how this product can hurt anyone. I have been very sick. I half to have a gentle product,This is the only one, I have found that works! I use it for urinary track Infections. I am healthy now. Thank you! Nature's Secret.

Fantastic

Posted by Aussie-girl on Mar 03, 2011

I love this product. I lost 10 kilograms (22 lb)and then got stuck. After taking this product for two months, I have finally shed the last 5 kilograms (11 lb) that has been bothering me for a year. I feel great.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Jan 26, 2011

I tried few different brands of Acai Berry in a past and none of worked well like Nature's Secret Acai Powder Berry. It cleanses gently but effectively. When I need another cleanse, I will definitely buy this one and not others.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3256513 on Dec 31, 2010

I don't know how long one is supposed to use this product. I've used it for about 2 weeks. Had to back off to one in the am and 2 in the evening. I like it.

Fast shipping, great prices

Posted by Reviewer2026040 on Sep 10, 2010

I already know this product, its quality is perfect

Feels nice

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Jul 19, 2010

My skin looks better didn't expect but it does work that way.

Isn't harsh

Posted by Reviewer2100441 on Jul 15, 2010

I like this product because it isn't harsh on your system and really works well.

Perfect Energy Source