Okay

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 25, 2016

I was using it along with antibiotic therapy. The effect from one tablet between antibiotic intake was weak. I had to double the dose. It worked and gave comfort to my stomach. So the bottle lasted for about one week - i think it's pricey, i tried other effective probiotics before. If it is not for use with antibiotic, i think it's good.

placebo

Posted by 4862708143780445872 on Mar 19, 2016

Gave me headache and fogginess. I learned that as long as u take enough fiver from plant food u will naturally increase healthy bacteria in the gut and don't need to take suspicious drug like this one. This one is animal derived which cause problem to human. or just placebo

great for candida

Posted by sherri20 on Jun 17, 2015

Works great for candida... taking 3 a day until under control

Love this

Posted by Rocklin on Jun 18, 2013

It contains most of my favorite strains. You can feel the difference. If you want to up your pre and probiotics tremendously, research fermented vegetables and body ecology as well.

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Apr 11, 2013

I wish it really worked for me like other people. I got really bad bloating and nausea. I will not buy it again.

They seem to be working

Posted by 4711244410144400246 on Feb 04, 2013

Have been using after a trip where I got some brutal food poisoning, and seem to be helping get my tummy issues back to normal

A cost-effective source of L. Reuteri (and 18 other probiotics) - really helped me

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Jul 14, 2012

This probiotic supplement contains some L. Reuteri, which is not found in all probiotics supplements. L. Reuteri has many valuable properties for maintaining a healthy immune system, balancing other beneficial bacteria in the body, inhibiting the growth of some very harmful pathogens etc and we should all have it in our bodies (it is supposed to be present in breast milk), but it was found that some people just don't have it at all, and that supplementation can successfully implant it in the gut (over time). After many severe treatments including antibiotics (for typhoid fever among others) and several trips to Third World countries, I suffered from general bowel sensitivity and candida overgrowth. I was found depleted in probiotics, and thus started using various probiotics supplements. This one has made a difference after a few days, and I was feeling fine after the first bottle, after which I kept taking it for a while. Stopping after just 2 bottles was a bit too soon apparently, so I'm back on it. I plan to keep taking it regularly for maintenance and wouldn't hesitate to increase the dose in case of digestive problems. It is travel-friendly, since it doesn't require refrigeration. I found it much better than some more expensive formulas. The only thing is that to keep the benefits over time seems to require regular maintenance, probably at least a few bottles per year, if not all the time (which can't do any harm).

Ok

Posted by ghovland on Jun 21, 2012

Helt greie probioticatabletter, men de er fulle av "medisinstøv" utepå så de er litt ekkle å ta i munnen. Og de griser til i tablettdispenseren min...

ayuh

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 03, 2012

Works great!

probiotic

Posted by Ingridfromsweden on Mar 01, 2012

nice and easy to take, have a good effect on your stomach