Joint and vascular

Posted by Reviewer2673456 on Nov 26, 2009

Great product, highly recommended.

Inholtra Best Joint formula

Posted by Reviewer2923811 on Oct 21, 2009

I have been using Nature's Secret Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint for quite a few years. (5 -7) It is the best I have encountered. Prior to finding it I was 'all 0ver the place' hunting for something that would work AND NOT UPSET MY STOMACH. I'm 2 months away from my 83rd birthday and feel VERY fortunate that I found this when I did. "It works for ME"

My Family experience with Inholtra

Posted by Reviewer1069230 on May 21, 2010

Hello, i'm from Russia. Five years ago i had to buy a Inholtra for my father who had problem with neck and back pains. He taked Inholtra pills about 3 months. That was effective, but expensive here. Now i order this product for my aunt (her knees sore) directly from US. I'm enjoing kind service and very good prices, Btw, after two weeks my aunt said Inholtra helped her a lot.

Review of Premium Lubri-Joint

Posted by Reviewer1021379 on May 23, 2009

I had faithfully been taking glucosamine sulfate for about 10 years until my doctor suggested this product about 7 months ago. It has made a tremendous difference in my knees. Even on the glucosamine I had to be real carefully about my physical activities and workouts, always icing my knees after. With the Lubri-Joint I don't feel the need for ice or ibuprofen. I can still do my usual workout on the elliptical trainer and I've even taken up a kick-boxing class! I am 49 years old and have had bad knees (cartilage problems)for almost 20 years.

Long time Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferer

Posted by Reviewer2878897 on Jun 01, 2009

I have used Inholtra for many years after hearing Jose Maria Olathabol, got good results as he had not been able to golf, and went on to win the Masters that same year.

Inholtra

Posted by Vancouver on Jun 05, 2008

My Grandma is 91 years old, and this is the only product that she uses on a regular basis. It helped her a lot. I live in Canada, have to buy Inholtra in the US (it's cheaper there), and then ship it to the country where my Grandma lives, and even though it is a logistical nightmare, it is still worth it. My Mom swears by it, too: she is a music teacher, Inholtra keeps her fingers moving.

hapy

Posted by Reviewer1579388 on Mar 30, 2009

I am so hapy with product and service

Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint Liquid Gel Caps

Posted by Reviewer1598877 on Jul 29, 2012

I have been using Inholtra Lubri-Joint for more than 11 years to treat osteoarthritis pain in my right knee and have found it to be a very successful product. I experimented and stopped taking Inholtra for 3 weeks. The pain in my knee came back (I had great difficulty in going up and down stairs) and within 5 days of starting up again, the pain was gone. I highly recommend this product for management of osteoarthritis pain.

Inholtra

Posted by Reviewer1755735 on Dec 02, 2009

thank you for prompt service. This product has helped arthritis in my fingers. I would recommend highly.

i like this