Inholtra

Posted by 5243242591615321638 on May 09, 2015

I'm from Armenia and bought Inholtra for my mom. Delivery is on time. Good job. Good product. Thanks for GOOD job !!

No complaints thus far

Posted by 5079116119630276133 on Jan 03, 2013

I have been taking the Lubri-joint as directed and so far I have not had any pain in my knees. I would continue to order this product.

i like this

Posted by 5074685150010914173 on Nov 23, 2012

I like this

Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint Liquid Gel Caps

Posted by Reviewer1598877 on Jul 29, 2012

I have been using Inholtra Lubri-Joint for more than 11 years to treat osteoarthritis pain in my right knee and have found it to be a very successful product. I experimented and stopped taking Inholtra for 3 weeks. The pain in my knee came back (I had great difficulty in going up and down stairs) and within 5 days of starting up again, the pain was gone. I highly recommend this product for management of osteoarthritis pain.

May have helped eliminate arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1499152 on Jan 31, 2012

I fractured my hip in October 2010. The 60 day post-op x-ray showed mild degeneration at the joint. The ortho said the arthritis was likely pre-existing and we would need to see if the fracture accelerated it. I started taking Lubri-Joint a few weeks later (the doc said it might help arthritis or might not but would do nothing for healing the break). No problems at all with digestion - might as well be sugar. At one year, the radiology report was totally clear - no arthritis noted. The ortho double-checked the x-rays and saw none either. (The break is still healing). So, either the initial report was a false positive (collateral damage that resembled arthritis and then healed) or the Lubri-joint really worked. I'll never know but I am definitely going to keep taking it!!

Rave for Inholtra! Not just for pain, but for HEALING & joint lubrication!

Posted by Reviewer3066962 on Dec 07, 2011

I tore my knee over ten years ago. Surgeon told me I'd need a total knee replacement within two years, but the physical therapist told me to ride my bike and take "Inholtra - Nature's Secret" and I'd be fine. I've been taking it for these ten years, along with riding my bike; my knee is better than EVER; and I never had another surgery. THIS STUFF WORKS!

saving money

Posted by Reviewer1629401 on Jul 19, 2011

I've used inholtra since i discovered it in 1996. When i don't use it, my joints bother me a lot. I've been paying top dollar from the major vitamin stores, but the economy caused me to shop around. Great price on a great product.

Inholtra

Posted by Reviewer1604548 on Jun 16, 2011

My Mom use it for 4months from now, she said its the good suppliment she tried before.

lubri-joint gel caps

Posted by Reviewer1272297 on Mar 05, 2011

wonderful product, felt painless movement in shoulder in less than a month

The effective help at pains in joints

Posted by Reviewer2235737 on Dec 21, 2010

I buy this product for the friend. It accepts Inholtra 1 month. Pains have decreased. The doctor has told that after reception Inholtra 3-4 months the pain can stop! It is very good product! Thanks!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »