Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Secret, Parastroy, Cleanse & Sweep The Intestinal Tract, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Extremely dissatisfied with Parastroy system.

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

I haven't had any luck with this program. I'm 190 lbs and I take 2 pills of the para-sweep and 2 pills of the para-rid each morning before meels. Then I take another 2 & 2 combo before dinner (for a total of 8 pills a day). I chose this product because I thought this would get rid of pinworms. 4 weeks later and it still hasn't done the job.

Nature's Secret

Posted by Reviewer2283066 on Jun 22, 2011

Did no like the product. Didn't work.

Not working for me at All.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 21, 2014

Sadly, after completing all of it, I have seen no effect at all. as it name implies, it does works great! make me feel serine and calm!Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

does absolutely nothing

Posted by Reviewer2530171 on Jun 09, 2010

My diet is very healthy. It includes plenty of water, fibrous vegetables and good fats. I took Parastroy for 3 weeks and it did absolutely nothing. It did not make any difference at all. If anything, I was more constipated and had to use senna tea for results. Don't waste your money!

Don't Waste Your Money On This

Posted by Reviewer2602950 on Jan 13, 2009

This product does not get rid of ANYTHING i may as well have flushed my money!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »