Don't Waste Your Money On This

Posted by Reviewer2602950 on Jan 13, 2009

This product does not get rid of ANYTHING i may as well have flushed my money!

did not work

Posted by Reviewer2083874 on Apr 16, 2010

this did not affect my stomach at all like others, it barely loosened me, so i took a strong laxative while taking this. i did not see anything (although, i was not about to dissect it either). i felt the same as when i started. no noted changes in skin, weight, sinus or belly.

does absolutely nothing

Posted by Reviewer2530171 on Jun 09, 2010

My diet is very healthy. It includes plenty of water, fibrous vegetables and good fats. I took Parastroy for 3 weeks and it did absolutely nothing. It did not make any difference at all. If anything, I was more constipated and had to use senna tea for results. Don't waste your money!

Extremely dissatisfied with Parastroy system.

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

I haven't had any luck with this program. I'm 190 lbs and I take 2 pills of the para-sweep and 2 pills of the para-rid each morning before meels. Then I take another 2 & 2 combo before dinner (for a total of 8 pills a day). I chose this product because I thought this would get rid of pinworms. 4 weeks later and it still hasn't done the job.

Not working for me at All.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 21, 2014

Sadly, after completing all of it, I have seen no effect at all. as it name implies, it does works great! make me feel serine and calm!Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Stomache cramps

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Jan 13, 2009

This product gave me stomache cramps. I had to stop it. baware if you have a sensitive stomache.

Nature's Secret

Posted by Reviewer2283066 on Jun 22, 2011

Did no like the product. Didn't work.

;( didn't get to try this........

Posted by Reviewer1541953 on May 19, 2010

I purchased this right before my first appointment with an ND, who tested it on me using kinesiology and found I couldn't take it, at least not right now. Too strong for my system, which was in a weakened state. His comment was "we have twice as many organisms living inside us as we do cells, so when you upset that balance, watch out !" Glad Parastroy seems to be helping folks, though.

- A waste of money -

Posted by dinnair on Jul 16, 2012

This product does not help me 'go' regularly, not even once a day. Have to take additional psyllium husk powder to encourage bowel movement. As for the anti-parasite effect, I can't comment. But I'm guessing if the 2nd bottle (which is supposed to 'sweep' your intestinal tract) does not work well, then the 1st bottle (which is supposed to rid your body off parasites) would not work well, either. Funny that I bought two cleansing products from this manufacturer (Ultimate Cleanse and Parastroy), and both proved to be a mere waste of money. Although the products 'seem' good, in my case both were useless and did not help in cleansing out anything.