| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Secret, Parastroy, Cleanse & Sweep The Intestinal Tract, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Haven't noticed any difference really.

Posted by Reviewer2062057 on Dec 17, 2010

I guess my body is not a good host for parisites as I haven't noticed a huge change from taking this supplement although I guess I have noticed some minor imrovements in energy and clear thought process.

i think it worked

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 06, 2009

For the first two weeks I saw some strange things in the toilet. Tons of little white things in my poo. It didn't look too scary, but I was still a bit freaked out. A week before I finished the program, my poo looked normal again. If those white things were parasites, they are gone now, so I guess this did the job.

Parasites Destroyed

Posted by Reviewer2348343 on Jan 30, 2012

I've used this product before and it is simple and not too expensive. And effective, I believe. That is why I bought it for my husband who doesn't like taking pills but could handle this for the approximate 22 day cleanse. He must kill parasites BEFORE doing a liver cleanse to help get rid of his hives.

Seemed to work

Posted by 5756763282349410628 on Jun 05, 2013

Easy to use and gentle on the stomach, the duration of the course is the only thing that gets on your nerves but it becomes a routine after some time. I felt less bloated after a week and generally feel a bit better after finishing. Have recommended to friends and family to try after me.

laxative effect

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Aug 01, 2008

I tried it and did not have any parasites so it worked more like a gentle but expensive laxative for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »