Somewhat effective

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

When I used this product, I noticed some changes, but it didn't really do the job. Also, I didn't do anything with the CD, so it's really a waste of material.

Parasite Prevention, good for that but not for a cure

Posted by 5606774359393473612 on Aug 27, 2015

I liked the product and finally finished taking it all. But I don't know how effective it was. I think the dosages of, say, the black walnut hull powder and the wormwood were far too low to be completely effective in getting rid of all the parasites and worms I have been exposed to.

No idea really

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I used this as one of the means to deal with a candida overgrowth in my system. I didn't have any of the reactions or things in my stool which were reported by other users in iherb reviews. So maybe I didn't have any parasites.

Not sure

Posted by 4875927997292165912 on Nov 29, 2013

I'm not sure if I'm truly receiving any benefits from this product. However, I'm still not done with my program. I will update my review once finished.

I just don't know

Posted by 5467757826960275479 on Sep 06, 2013

It didn't do anything for my husband, but we just don't know if he had parasites to begin with. we thought he might of had parasites because of severe brain fog and chronic diarrhea , but now we think his symptoms are because of Celiac Disease.

Seemed to work

Posted by 5756763282349410628 on Jun 05, 2013

Easy to use and gentle on the stomach, the duration of the course is the only thing that gets on your nerves but it becomes a routine after some time. I felt less bloated after a week and generally feel a bit better after finishing. Have recommended to friends and family to try after me.

Dont know..

Posted by Reviewer2473102 on Apr 04, 2013

Didnt feel any effects.. can't say if it did any good

If you believe it helps, then it will help

Posted by Reviewer1191103 on Dec 14, 2012

Difficult to find a good product to cleanse the intestinal tract.

Parasites Destroyed

Posted by Reviewer2348343 on Jan 30, 2012

I've used this product before and it is simple and not too expensive. And effective, I believe. That is why I bought it for my husband who doesn't like taking pills but could handle this for the approximate 22 day cleanse. He must kill parasites BEFORE doing a liver cleanse to help get rid of his hives.

Haven't noticed any difference really.

Posted by Reviewer2062057 on Dec 17, 2010

I guess my body is not a good host for parisites as I haven't noticed a huge change from taking this supplement although I guess I have noticed some minor imrovements in energy and clear thought process.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »