Nature's Secret, Parastroy, Cleanse & Sweep The Intestinal Tract, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nature's Secret, Parastroy, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Posted by Reviewer1648687 on Oct 21, 2008

Worked well but boy did my bm's stink. Good product. Easy to take. Satisfied with results.

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Nov 25, 2009

My husband and I both started taking parastroy. He has had no problem tolerating it and thinks it is doing something for him. I on the other hand only made it 3 days and was severly sick to my stomach for a wk. I think the laxative is to harsh for anyone with a sensitive stomach.

No ill side effects... I guess it worked!

Posted by Reviewer2460963 on Sep 29, 2010

I just completed taking this and experienced no ill side effects at all which is great... but I never saw anything strange either... so either it didn't work or I've got no parasites to begin with (which I'm regarding as a very good thing!) Doesn't hurt to do this though 'just in case'. ;)

Clean sweep

Posted by Reviewer2109917 on Oct 30, 2011

I did this after a week and a have in SE Asia. I felt I needed it, and I had a good experience the last time I did it 4 months ago. Both times, I have no miraculous stories of worm colonies emerging, but I do love how this rings me out clean. It takes a couple of days to get things regular and moving, but when it's going, it's going. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it and during the day. I regret that I made the mistake of taking my does in the morning, then having an iced coffee and then getting stuck in a lecture room for two hours with only a little water. My stomach felt like it was being twisted in knots. After that, things were nice though. I'll definitely do one again the next time I'm due for a cleaning.

Georgia

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 03, 2012

I would purchase again. I liked that the product did not make me nauseated or make me run to the nearest bathroom. Sometimes I did not take the pills as I should have since I had to take pills with breakfast and lunch and at night. However I finished the product and I was less bloated and had more energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »