Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Nov 25, 2009

My husband and I both started taking parastroy. He has had no problem tolerating it and thinks it is doing something for him. I on the other hand only made it 3 days and was severly sick to my stomach for a wk. I think the laxative is to harsh for anyone with a sensitive stomach.

Nature's Secret, Parastroy, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Posted by Reviewer1648687 on Oct 21, 2008

Worked well but boy did my bm's stink. Good product. Easy to take. Satisfied with results.

good for digestion as well

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Aug 29, 2011

I ordered this even though I had no major signs of parasites. My upper stomach was always hard and any time I ate anything, esp starchy food I would balloon up and be in pain for hours. I was also having extremely dry itchy skin on my arms and legs that no amount of adjusting my thyroid meds or bathing routine would help. I have been taking it for a week now and have seen a huge difference in my digestion. I am not afraid to eat now! And the itchy skin is calming down. I can tell by my stomach not being hard anymore and my face is breaking out a bit that it's doing something. Don't know what, but it's helping. If nothing else, I'd take it just for all the digestive enzymes that are in both of the pills.

Clean sweep

Posted by Reviewer2109917 on Oct 30, 2011

I did this after a week and a have in SE Asia. I felt I needed it, and I had a good experience the last time I did it 4 months ago. Both times, I have no miraculous stories of worm colonies emerging, but I do love how this rings me out clean. It takes a couple of days to get things regular and moving, but when it's going, it's going. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it and during the day. I regret that I made the mistake of taking my does in the morning, then having an iced coffee and then getting stuck in a lecture room for two hours with only a little water. My stomach felt like it was being twisted in knots. After that, things were nice though. I'll definitely do one again the next time I'm due for a cleaning.

No ill side effects... I guess it worked!

Posted by Indigo on Sep 29, 2010

I just completed taking this and experienced no ill side effects at all which is great... but I never saw anything strange either... so either it didn't work or I've got no parasites to begin with (which I'm regarding as a very good thing!) Doesn't hurt to do this though 'just in case'. ;)

one timer cleanse

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Mar 18, 2012

pretty strong stuff. Always get a small nausea for 10 seconds or so after a while. I did it as a one time thing just to be sure that nothing that was not supposed to live in me was there ;D

Easy to handle cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1020124 on Jun 26, 2014

This product has been good. Gentle cleanse without too many die off symptoms but enough of a change to notice a significant difference.

Still cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Oct 24, 2009

I haven't really felt a big difference. But it's nice to know that I will be eliminating the parasites. My bowel movements have been no better than normal, but it's not a colon cleanse. I will be following this up wit a colon cleanse to make sure everything is gone.

Georgia

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 03, 2012

I would purchase again. I liked that the product did not make me nauseated or make me run to the nearest bathroom. Sometimes I did not take the pills as I should have since I had to take pills with breakfast and lunch and at night. However I finished the product and I was less bloated and had more energy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2628573 on Feb 06, 2012

Good cleansing