Nature's Secret, Parastroy, Cleanse & Sweep The Intestinal Tract, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Parastroy Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1522223 on Sep 01, 2009

I saw evidence of parasites on the second day of the cleanse...and on the third day I saw even more. I have a very sensitive stomach and this cleanse did not upset me at all. If you do not use the bathroom daily you may want to drink some Senna tea or take a mild laxative so you get use to going daily prior to taking the cleanse. That way it won't be such a shock to your system. I did a parasite cleanse about 2yrs ago that worked great so I'm amazed at how quickly more parasites developed. This goes to show you diet, cleaning your hands after going to the bathroom, and picking up after your pet are SO very important. If you walk barefoot outside be aware that parasites can enter your body through your SKIN. I will repeat this cleanse 30 days after I finish this one. This is a great cleanse at an excellant price!

Excellent parasite destroying system!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Oct 30, 2006

I have tried a couple other products, but this is the only one that I have actually seen destroy and remove nasty parasites. I highly recommend everyone try this. You will be shocked at what is living inside you!

Nature's Secret, Parastroy

Posted by Reviewer3118559 on Feb 08, 2009

This stuff is great! I bought this product to help eliminate parasites under my skin and cleanse out my system. I'm in my forth week now and feeling much better. I don't know exactly what I'm flushing out of my system, but there are definitely other things in my stool that were not there before. I feel like I have more energy as well. I had a itching problem on my arms which I thought was caused by parasites under the skin. I really don't know if parasites was the problem or not, but I do not have the itching problem anymore. I will most certainly purchase this product again. God Bless!

Better than more expensive brands

Posted by Reviewer2873603 on Feb 22, 2009

The product contains male fern, which is very good for eliminating parasite when using colon cleanser. Most products don't have this ingredient. I researched the best natural herb for parasites, and then found that in was in this product. I use it four times a year as the seasons change.

Excellent all around

Posted by Reviewer3159241 on Jan 17, 2007

This is an excellent product at an AMAZING price! After Peace Corps and international travel, this is the only thing that has seemed to finally begin ridding me of the 'nasties'.