Nature's Secret, Ultimate Respiratory Cleanse,

Posted by Reviewer1869307 on Feb 15, 2009

This product is awesome!! I bought it for my friend and she has COPD and allergies. She said it was working right away. It cleared her lungs of some nasty stuff. Thank You IHerb for saving my friends life. Gem

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1671269 on Jun 23, 2009

I've tried many supplements for breathing and lungs and this is the best one so far.

Ex Smoker

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Mar 18, 2010

I stopped smoking in 1998, and have been recently diagnosed with emphysema - My respiratory system has been taking a hit these last couple of years - since taking the Respiratory Cleanse & Defense I am definitely feeling better, and will continue to use it.

Respiratory Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3172470 on Nov 26, 2009

Every fall (I guess when the weather changes), I start to feel short of breath and maybe like I'm getting sick. I've made it a habit to to a respiratory cleanse every November. Then it doesn't hurt to take a deep breath! Nature's Secret is the only respiratory cleanse I use. I recommend it to everyone who has even minor difficulties breathing all the way to have smoker's difficulties in breathing.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1664441 on Mar 04, 2008

I used this product after I quit smoking and it really seemed to clean my lungs out and help my breathing

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Mar 01, 2013

I'm diabetic and when I get a stubborn chest cold I have problems getting over it. My lungs hurt and breathing is difficult. I take this cleanse for my lungs and it is amazing. In no time my lungs feel great and breathing is done with ease. I recommend this product to anyone with breathing problems.

Great one!

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Aug 25, 2014

I've used this for probably five years and am pleased with this product!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1275395 on Feb 01, 2008

Great Product - Arrived Quickly

I think it's good

Posted by Reviewer2046653 on Feb 07, 2008

The iherb price is excellent on this product. And most things by Nature's Secret are excellent.

Great Respiratory Cleanse

Posted by Dreamer37 on Mar 01, 2013

I used this product after I quit smoking and it really seems to clean my lungs out and help my breathing. Respiratory allergies are also ceased. I used in combination with "Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense" the combination is exellent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »