Great one!

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Aug 25, 2014

I've used this for probably five years and am pleased with this product!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Mar 01, 2013

I'm diabetic and when I get a stubborn chest cold I have problems getting over it. My lungs hurt and breathing is difficult. I take this cleanse for my lungs and it is amazing. In no time my lungs feel great and breathing is done with ease. I recommend this product to anyone with breathing problems.

Great Respiratory Cleanse

Posted by Dreamer37 on Mar 01, 2013

I used this product after I quit smoking and it really seems to clean my lungs out and help my breathing. Respiratory allergies are also ceased. I used in combination with "Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense" the combination is exellent.

Did not read the label properly

Posted by Giordie on Jun 28, 2012

so that when it arrived i was annoyed it was tablets which i am unable to take and it did not recommend chewing these...so a waste of money

Helps clear up mucus

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012

I have now used half a bottle, I notice that mucus is easier to cough up and get rid, but I still get a lot of mucus. Finish the bottle and then I will see.

respiratory clease

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

I'm a smoker and wanted to have something to clean my lungs, this is not it, no changes to good or bad

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Nov 23, 2011

I could see the results after 2 days - will definitely keep this one in the cupboard for continued use!

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Feb 16, 2011

As an ex smoker and bartender, I've probably done a good bit of damage to my lungs, even though I feel fine. I take this a few times a year to facilitate any lung healing I need. The ingredients are good, except for the cascara sagrada, which for me personally, is contraindicated as I tend towards diverticulosis (I don't want my colon to depend on it). I'd rather they use psyllium or another ingredient to facilitate the removal of toxins, but until I find another product, this is almost exactly what I need.

Great Product!

Posted by chacho on May 28, 2010

Another great product but I combine it with Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup w/Echinacea and you got a powerful combo that really goes to work fast!

Ex Smoker

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Mar 18, 2010

I stopped smoking in 1998, and have been recently diagnosed with emphysema - My respiratory system has been taking a hit these last couple of years - since taking the Respiratory Cleanse & Defense I am definitely feeling better, and will continue to use it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »