Nature's Secret, Urinary Flush & Support, with Cranberry, 60 Capsules

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3081542 on Oct 28, 2006

This product kicked a UTI that my prescription antibiotic couldn't handle. I ordered it as a last resort before requesting something stronger from my doctor. This performed better than cranberry, mannose-d, and Macrobid.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Jul 28, 2011

I use whenever I feel cystitis coming on and I can make it go away. Excellent product!

my happiness!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2434229 on Sep 16, 2011

they have cured me from cystitis. what else can i say - i suffered 2 years, couldnt leave normal life. was on diets all the time. candida,uti. this was best 9 dollars i have ever spend. I took just 1 a day - they are very strong. In the morning, with light food, but you have to drink like 3 liters of water per day. after a while you will notice yor eyes irritation, all red, but it is normal for detoxifying effect. Yes, you will look funny, sometimes, but it wirth it. But it will be less noticible if you will drink enough water with it. If you have not strong bladder musculs or uti, any infections or kidney problems, and you think you will never cure try it! It worth it!!!!!!! Great great great! thank you nature, nature secret, iherb, and my sister giving me this link!

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Dec 14, 2010

AT LAST (SERIOUSLY) I DONT HAVE TO GO LIKE TWENTY TIMES IN ONE NIGHT! IT WORKED FROM PILL 1 I HAVE TO HURRY UP AND BUY MORE BEFORE SOME NUT DISCONTINUES IT!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Nov 17, 2007

I was plagued with UTIs and finally began taking cranberry supplements. I went for years and never had another bout with UTIs, then I decided I was cured and stopped. Mistake. I consequently got another UTI and felt the antibiotic hadn't totally cleared it. I got the urinary cleanse and felt completely rid of it. Now, I'm back on cranberry supplements but am keeping a bottle of this on hand just in case.