NO more bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 17, 2015

I feel the strengthening of my bladder after using this product.

Fantastic product

Posted by 4986006230066075565 on Oct 19, 2014

Tried the woman probiotic doesn't help but took this Unrinary Flush & Support , it ease my bladder discomfort & less frequent to toilet. It is better than antibiotic which have many side effects & will continue taking to prevent recurrence of uti.

Superb urinal tract help.

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Jul 08, 2014

This product is so potent that can help you get rid off urinal infection in as little as 2 days, withouth antibiotics. Amazing!

Change in product

Posted by Reviewer2776470 on Oct 26, 2013

This product in the same packaging and look of Label was originally called Urinary Cleanse and Flush Which I LOVED and used religiously along with telling numerous people who had similar UTI problems. Now Natures' Secret changed their ingredients TOTALLY, in their new similarly named product Urinary Flush and Support... A very tricky change considering I called the company to inquire where my favorite product went and to my disappointment was told that this product replaced the now discontinued Urinary Cleanse and Flush. I am so disappointed. The original ingredient list is as follows: European Golden Rod 75mg Asperagus extract 60mg Birch extract 50mg cranberry 50mg java tea extract 50mg proprietary blend of alfalfa powder and bioperine 46mg Uva Ursi 45mg cornsilk powder 20mg the only 2 ingredients they kept were the cornsilk and cranberry the rest are changed. Look in your cupboards and compare old name product to the replacement. if you like the old product call the 1 800 number on your bottle and complain... ask for the OLD Urinary Cleanse and Flush to make a come back!!! I am very disappointed that this company would take away such a great product and replace it with another totally different product, with almost the same name and same packaging hoping we would not see the difference. We will see how this new one works but here is my OLD review Review for Original Product: After getting several UTI's, 3 or more rounds of antibiotics and searching the whole internet for answers, I searched Iherb for answers. I tried several products and none helped, Lots of people seemed to really get relief from this product, so I gave this a try. I took 2 at a time serval times a day, I also drank plenty of water. Now at the first sign of UTI or cystisitis I take a couple capsules and it all goes away. No pain No doctors and thats the way I like it. I also take plenty of acidophilus. at least 50 billion a day. the two combined also help with bacterial vaginosis & uti which often come together.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 29, 2012

Dont think mom has had any infections since using this.

Very good

Posted by Aase45 on Feb 15, 2012

Keeps UTI away (if I take it early enough).

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1065270 on Jan 03, 2012

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TAKING THIS FOR 3 WEEKS AND ALLREADY I CAN SEE THE DIFFERNCE IN URINE AS HE HAS A PERMANENT CATHETER SO I AM USING THIS TO PREVENT INFECTION I HOPE

It helped me

Posted by Reviewer1828334 on Dec 25, 2011

I've been taking it after I felt that I'm not completely healthy after urine infection that I had and the course of antibiotics that I've been taking. I'm very greatful to this product, I think it helped me a lot.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1289819 on Nov 06, 2011

though used with flax seed oil and cottage cheesse feel better

my happiness!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2434229 on Sep 16, 2011

they have cured me from cystitis. what else can i say - i suffered 2 years, couldnt leave normal life. was on diets all the time. candida,uti. this was best 9 dollars i have ever spend. I took just 1 a day - they are very strong. In the morning, with light food, but you have to drink like 3 liters of water per day. after a while you will notice yor eyes irritation, all red, but it is normal for detoxifying effect. Yes, you will look funny, sometimes, but it wirth it. But it will be less noticible if you will drink enough water with it. If you have not strong bladder musculs or uti, any infections or kidney problems, and you think you will never cure try it! It worth it!!!!!!! Great great great! thank you nature, nature secret, iherb, and my sister giving me this link!