10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Secret, Urinary Flush & Support, with Cranberry, 60 Capsules

New user

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Sep 07, 2010

I read the reviews and had to try this. I hate pharmaceutical medicine. If I get that familiar start of a tingle of a UTI, I use this. Good so far. Just knowing its in the pantry is bliss.

This is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3145708 on Sep 25, 2010

I had a UTI for about 3 - 4 weeks, tried many things to clear it up before purchasing this product. Within 1 week of taking it I had no more symptoms.......I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering with UTI's and IHERB is simply the best!! I purchase many products from them and their delivery time is extremely fast!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3187389 on Sep 16, 2009

Product actually used for dog with urinary problems and appears to work. This is our second bottle but the first purchased through iherb. Great pricing and fast and reasonable shipping. Would buy from the company again.

Ultimate Urinary Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1800411 on Jun 23, 2009

I have frequent bladder/urinary tract infections and feel like they still linger around after I have taken all my antibiotic. I just recently got a UTI and tried the urinary cleanse for the first time. I could not believe how quickly I had gotten over the UTI and did not have the lingering feeling.This product is the absolute BEST! Just try it and you'll see.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1869926 on Feb 22, 2009

So far this is by far the best product I've found to keep all UTI's away and feel healthy