Excellent Urinary System Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 05, 2009

Cleans your urinary system, works several times daily, but works great

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3187389 on Sep 16, 2009

Product actually used for dog with urinary problems and appears to work. This is our second bottle but the first purchased through iherb. Great pricing and fast and reasonable shipping. Would buy from the company again.

always works for me

Posted by Reviewer1024483 on Aug 13, 2009

this has been a godsend because I will get the feeling of a urinary tract infection starting, but it always goes away with this product. You will definitely see if you try it!!

Ultimate Urinary Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1800411 on Jun 23, 2009

I have frequent bladder/urinary tract infections and feel like they still linger around after I have taken all my antibiotic. I just recently got a UTI and tried the urinary cleanse for the first time. I could not believe how quickly I had gotten over the UTI and did not have the lingering feeling.This product is the absolute BEST! Just try it and you'll see.

Very helpful for UTI's

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on May 27, 2009

Now and then I need something in addition to D-Mannose Powder and then I take Nature's Secret, Ultimate Urinary Cleanse.

Can't do without IT!

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

This is the best thing I've every found to keep my UTIs in check. I use to have to go to the dr and take antibiotics several times a year for chronic UTIs. Now when I feel one coming on I just take this product (either 1/2 or a whole bottle). Great time and money saver and I feel good about using a natural alternative instead of OTC meds.

Uninary cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on May 02, 2009

Not so effective as I was expected.

The ultimate supplement for me.

Posted by Reviewer2171854 on May 01, 2009

As a result of my dicovery of this product, I have been able to stop permanently taking antibiotics to prevent and cure urinary tract infections. For this reason, I strongly recommend this product. My doctor must think I have moved without telling him, I haven't seen him for so long. Hydration is paramountly important though when using it.

Nature's Secret, Ultimate Urinary Cleanse, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Mar 02, 2009

Great for occasional bladder infections!

First time trying it.

Posted by Reviewer2873603 on Feb 22, 2009

I bought this product after reading the reviews on this site. Went to several doctors, all said nothing was wrong and couldn't find anything. The discomfort seems to have improved. I'm not done with it yet. But so far, so good.