Jam packed with Nutrients!

Posted by Reviewer2011064 on Jan 29, 2012

The perfect womens multi-vitamin and at the best price. Omits the calcium and iron overloads too which is what a good multi-vitamin should do as taking them together stops absorbtion. Iron should be taken with Vit C in the morning and Calcium should be absorbed from food with Vit D and magnesium at night.

Lady's Healthy Buy

Posted by Reviewer2996063 on Apr 29, 2008

All the vitamins included in this product give us ladies a fantastic daily supplement to help us take good care of ourselves!

First time order

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008

I was pleased to discover this complete multiple and especially so since it was in a gel formula, which I feel is more readily absorbed. This is my first order and I will certainly continue on this product.

Nature's Secret, Women's Whole Body Daily Multi Vitamin, 60 Liquid Gels (NTS-50093) 31401

Posted by NikJustNik on Jul 01, 2008

This is just the best vitamin for ladies! Excellent product. I purchased to help up my immune syst after being diagnosed with Lyme. It has helped This stuff is excellent! I actually have more energy. I have been taking it for a lmonth now. highly recommeded

Best Multi-vitamines ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2825125 on Aug 15, 2010

I am kind of vitamine freak, and have tried so many brands. This is the best ever! This never makes my stomach feel bad. I think it is because of the digestive enzyme in it. Also, I realized I don't get vitamine smell pee any more. I guess that means it is well absorbed to my body. Additional bonus is it has omega-3 in it as well. Yey!!!

Worth it -s o worth it

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Jan 12, 2012

I love all the amazing things this multi includes - my PMS and cramps were far easier this month than last :)

Helps with my PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015

Research into how to better deal with my PCOS led me to a list of supplements to take each day and in what amount. I found this women's multi to be a great choice and at the best price. It includes not only the basics but extra amino, omega and herbal blend support that has been helping with my symptoms. I still have other vitamins and herbs included in my daily regimen but this definitely helps reduce what I have to swallow.

Nature's Secret

Posted by Reviewer2522352 on May 26, 2009

What a superb find! I had been suffering for years from high prolactin counts, which in turn caused missed cycles. I am so happy I found this multivitamin in time. My health has greatly improved and my cycles have returned, without the use of pharmaceuticals.

great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I really loved this product. norske lesere: Disse ble stoppet i tollen en gang og da ble pakken sendt tilbake igjen fordi de innehold for mye av en eller annen ingrediens. Så ha det i bakhodet.

new to this product

Posted by 5675551489908299256 on Jun 20, 2014

wonderful mulit vitamin for women i really enjoy taking this one, its easy and i feel great after about 20mins it has all thaat you need out of a mulit vitamin even omegas, and extra herbs and stuff would and will buy again and i only take one a day the are pretty strong