perfect product

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Mar 29, 2016

If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Helps with my PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015

Research into how to better deal with my PCOS led me to a list of supplements to take each day and in what amount. I found this women's multi to be a great choice and at the best price. It includes not only the basics but extra amino, omega and herbal blend support that has been helping with my symptoms. I still have other vitamins and herbs included in my daily regimen but this definitely helps reduce what I have to swallow.

Nature's Secret, Women's 73 Nutrient Soft-Gel Multi, with Omega-3 Oils, 60 Liquid Soft-Gels

Posted by 4916548565682815088 on Nov 26, 2014

Пью второй день эти витамины. Никаких побочных эффектов не наблюдаю!

new to this product

Posted by 5675551489908299256 on Jun 20, 2014

wonderful mulit vitamin for women i really enjoy taking this one, its easy and i feel great after about 20mins it has all thaat you need out of a mulit vitamin even omegas, and extra herbs and stuff would and will buy again and i only take one a day the are pretty strong

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Apr 08, 2014

I never buy vitamins with ginseng as an ingredient because it usually gives me a headache. I bought this one because I didn't read carefully enough to see that it has ginseng in it. Tried it instead of sending it back, and it doesn't give me a headache. I feel good taking it, and my skin looks really good. Took it in the late afternoon once, and was up til 4 in the morning, so definitely take it at breakfast!

It is not for me

Posted by Reviewer1835397 on Jan 02, 2014

I bought the vitamins to help me, because I have three sons and I'm very tired. but after taking them I have horrible headake.and the pills are so big.

Seems to be good.

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I chose this multi because of what I read about it, which of course I can't remember but I trust my choice at the time. :) One thing I LOVE about it that it is a slick oval and slides right down. Big plus!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Aug 04, 2013

Really good product, price is fine as well. Easy to swallow. Lots of good ingredients.

Posted by 5752264083239022927 on Dec 26, 2012

Good and very easy! not sure if enough omega 3 but still a really good supplement

Best Multivitamin Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Sep 21, 2012

I have been taking this vitamins for 2 months now and i can tell the difference in me. I have regular periods, improved my energy, my skin is clear( i was having adult acne) and my Digestive system is more regular it's almost like I'm detoxifying my body. I definitely recommend this product to any woman who wants to improve her overall health. Thanks Iherb for the lowest prices and excellent customer service.