Good Enzymes with Bromelain

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 22, 2015

Proven effective. Very powerful. Highly recommended by my natural wellness practioner, and he usually recommends the top of the line most expensive stuff there is, but still stands by this product. note: research interactions with certain meds to bromelain if you are taking any prescription medications.

works good

Posted by 5714688891667453826 on Feb 28, 2014

I took it for the first time today and no acid reflux after lunch. Shipped very fast.

Great product

Posted by 5355822282527388584 on Oct 21, 2013

Has all of the digestive enzymes without any fillers.

Absorb Aid

Posted by Reviewer2040585 on Feb 27, 2012

Great for heartburn problems.

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3273327 on Oct 14, 2010

Anytime my stomach hurts after a fatty meal, i take this stuff and within 15 minutes i am feeling better!

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1778955 on May 24, 2010

There are times when I eat outside of normal mealtimes and my digestion is not so effective. Other times I eat a heavy meal and I feel that digestion is incomplete. Absorb Aid has helped complete the digestion and elimination process. Feel much better after taking it.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Apr 19, 2010

I consider this to be the best digestion product I have ever taken. Second best, would be Now Band Super Enzymes. I like the fact this can be mixed into water and drank and it goes to work immediately. I think the long term effect of Nexium/Prilosec, etc., is very poor digestion. I was to the point I could not even eat raw vegetables or any spicy food at all. I take two of the capsules and enjoy food again and do not wake up with a stomach ache in the middle of the night and have to take antacids and Peptolbismol or other RX drugs. I keep a supply of Absorb Aid on hand at all times and take it with me when I eat out.

Digesting grains

Posted by Reviewer1881678 on Jan 04, 2008

I have trouble digesting grains which causes constipation and acid reflux. I take this digestive enzyme combination when I am having a meal with grains in it - once, sometimes twice a day.

Acidic Stomach

Posted by Reviewer1372892 on Dec 31, 2007

I have used Absorb Aid for about a year to neutralize excess stomach acid. It does the job better and faster than other products I have tried.