• Formally known as Advanced Intestinal Care

• Customer Ratings

Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Apr 23, 2010

All I can say about this product is that before I began it, I had more yeast problems than I did after two months on it. I intend to continue longer. I also have taken more probiotics as well as a few other things. But I credit this with the lion's share of support. I couldn't face the anti yeast diet one more time. I eat very healthily but I was NOT going to forego maple syrup etc etc etc. I'm too old to delay that kind of daily satisfaction! So, this has really helped.

Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1702014 on Jun 20, 2009

Horopito is the best product I have found for getting rid of yeast. If you do have a bad overgrowth it can give you stomach ache, but I take one at night and don't really notice it. If you don't have a bad overgrowth then you won't get a stomach ache. But once again it is the best product I have tried and I have tried many of them. I would rate it as superior.p

Awesome Candida Care

Posted by Reviewer1008367 on Jun 19, 2007

Whenever I know that the yeast in my system is getting a little out of control...I just use this product, and I'm evened out again. No more crazy Candida diets, and I don't have to buy 10 different products.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer1011422 on Nov 06, 2010

My skin has been itching for several months now. I strongly suspect candida. I tried a number of good anti candida products and probiotics including the reputable five lac and yet nothing worked. Then I discovered Kolorex. Nothing happened for about 10 days and then I got my life back. My itching improved immensely. Some days don't have at all and when I do it is not as bad and usually I can point to something (carbohydrate) I have have eaten.. I am not out of the woods yet and will continue with Kolorex for some time longer but I am so glad I discovered this wonderful product. I have had no side effects from taking it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1886593 on Dec 11, 2007

I have used this product for several years when I eat yeast or sugar to cleanse my body of those impurities and keep my candida levels normal. It is the best product out there combined with HSO Probiotic. Others cannot compare!

Best herbal solution for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1680415 on Jul 13, 2010

Quickest and most effective Candida remedy I've found so far. I'd recommend it with a good probiotic such as Threelac.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1656996 on Jan 27, 2012

I've been using this for years now. Unfortunately, continuously eating a diet that is completely free of wheat, sugar and yeast is tricky. I used to think this product would allow me to still eat 'treats' and keep the terrible itching at bay, however, am ready to admit it's an unhealthy way of thinking and a vicious cycle. Instead, I strive to eat in a manner that is healthy for me and use Kolorex to help eliminate symptoms and heal my body on a long-term basis. One must take with food or the burn is terrible. It is effective when used in conjunction with proper dietary habits.

Could actually feel it working!

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

The first day I took this, it actually felt like nasties in my stomach were dying off. Not a completely unpleasant feeling but quite interesting! I wouldn't recommend taking on a completely empty stomach as I've had a touch of indigestion with it (mostly after lying down straight after taking- I'm a shift worker so nap at odd times). Really need more time to get an idea of results.

Great antifungal

Posted by Reviewer1467133 on Oct 21, 2009

Have been using this product now for 3 months with much success. It's helping to keep Candida levels under control. Also recommended for leaky gut. Love the product. Will continue to use it as part of my daily supplement regime.

a new look at an old problem

Posted by Reviewer1772522 on Aug 30, 2011

these capsules offer a good alternative to the standard yogurt and/or yogurt drinks. The formula balances a lot of the aggressive yeast that is in the stomach and reduces gas and flatulence.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »