Nature's Way, Alive! Calcium, Bone Formula, 120 Tablets

Natural Vegetable Calcium is Better

Posted by 5347364226684161490 on Aug 05, 2013

After learning the difference between traditional calcium supplements and these vegetable based ones, I switched immediately! I am now buying all my supplements here since they are always in stock, the best prices and have free shipping.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1806747 From Arizona on Oct 17, 2012

High absorption, gentle on my stomach. My nails are growing stronger, i am very happy with the result. I also like New Chapter, because you only have to take three a day.

Best absorption

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Jun 07, 2012

I am amazed by how great the absorption of algae calcium is. I can tell it works since I no longer have muscle cramps and sleep throughout the night. I combine this formula with raw calcium fron Garden of Life, as I need extra magnesium and calcium. They are two different algae sources, but they both work just as fine.

One of the very best and complete bone builders

Posted by Reviewer2631717 From Canada on Mar 01, 2014

After reading that we actually need more than just calcium to make our aging bones stronger, I looked for a product that includes all the necessary ingredients. This product does seem to meet all the requirements. Only thing is that it is pricy at $25.19 for a month's supply. I do alternate it with Dr Best Bone Builder which costs about $14 per month. One is vegetarian, the other bovine.