Natural Vegetable Calcium is Better

Posted by 5347364226684161490 on Aug 05, 2013

After learning the difference between traditional calcium supplements and these vegetable based ones, I switched immediately! I am now buying all my supplements here since they are always in stock, the best prices and have free shipping.

Best absorption

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 07, 2012

I am amazed by how great the absorption of algae calcium is. I can tell it works since I no longer have muscle cramps and sleep throughout the night. I combine this formula with raw calcium fron Garden of Life, as I need extra magnesium and calcium. They are two different algae sources, but they both work just as fine.

One of the very best and complete bone builders

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

After reading that we actually need more than just calcium to make our aging bones stronger, I looked for a product that includes all the necessary ingredients. This product does seem to meet all the requirements. Only thing is that it is pricy at $25.19 for a month's supply. I do alternate it with Dr Best Bone Builder which costs about $14 per month. One is vegetarian, the other bovine.

Returning customer !!!

Posted by Reviewer3193321 on Sep 17, 2015

Best price for great quality. It's natural, bioavailable calcium and it works perfect. My bone density improved drastically and I will keep on switching between this product and Raw Calcium by Garden of Life.

Plant Based Wholefoods Supplement

Posted by 5581975572874834674 on Dec 16, 2015

I like that this is a plant based whole foods supplement and not artificial. Has calcium from red algae. And I like that it has magnesium from red algae too. Magnesium is said to be good for neurology such as those suffering chronic migraines and 'migraine attack' episodes.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2946725 on Feb 03, 2016

I like that this product is from whole foods. I know that this calcium will better be absorbed by my body.

I like this Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3134982 on May 30, 2016

I like this calcium and use it daily. Because it's made from natural foods it seems easily to digest and absorb. It has some other added vitamins and minerals that seem to help too. I have osteopenia, so calcium is very important to my diet. I find some calcium supplements are constipating, but this one isn't.

Good

Posted by 5177209629808049008 on Jun 25, 2014

good and effective product !