One of the very best and complete bone builders

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

After reading that we actually need more than just calcium to make our aging bones stronger, I looked for a product that includes all the necessary ingredients. This product does seem to meet all the requirements. Only thing is that it is pricy at $25.19 for a month's supply. I do alternate it with Dr Best Bone Builder which costs about $14 per month. One is vegetarian, the other bovine.

Natural Vegetable Calcium is Better

Posted by 5347364226684161490 on Aug 05, 2013

After learning the difference between traditional calcium supplements and these vegetable based ones, I switched immediately! I am now buying all my supplements here since they are always in stock, the best prices and have free shipping.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 17, 2012

High absorption, gentle on my stomach. My nails are growing stronger, i am very happy with the result. I also like New Chapter, because you only have to take three a day.

The Best of Healthy Bones

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Feb 26, 2015

I bought these for my 81YO mother who has Osteo and she feels much better and her bone density screening has INCREASED – believe it or not!

Plant Based Wholefoods Supplement

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015

I like that this is a plant based whole foods supplement and not artificial. Has calcium from red algae. And I like that it has magnesium from red algae too. Magnesium is said to be good for neurology such as those suffering chronic migraines and 'migraine attack' episodes.

Returning customer !!!

Posted by Reviewer3193321 on Sep 17, 2015

Best price for great quality. It's natural, bioavailable calcium and it works perfect. My bone density improved drastically and I will keep on switching between this product and Raw Calcium by Garden of Life.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2946725 on Feb 03, 2016

I like that this product is from whole foods. I know that this calcium will better be absorbed by my body.

I like this Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3134982 on May 30, 2016

I like this calcium and use it daily. Because it's made from natural foods it seems easily to digest and absorb. It has some other added vitamins and minerals that seem to help too. I have osteopenia, so calcium is very important to my diet. I find some calcium supplements are constipating, but this one isn't.

Great ingredients

Posted by 5220312814478126387 on Nov 01, 2016

I bought this for my mum, who has osteoporosis. I believe this is one of the best forms of calcium supplements you can get. The ingredients list is impressive, but results are not immediate. She's been taking it for about a month.

Good

Posted by 5177209629808049008 on Jun 25, 2014

good and effective product !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »