оk, but big capsules for me

Posted by Jevgenija-Ju on Jul 26, 2011

I drink about a month and sometimes miss the days that I feel more energy. The only thing that the large-capsule, I break into 2 halves to make it easier swallow.

These Vitamins Are Definitely Worth It!

Posted by Reviewer2501117 on Apr 05, 2011

I have been taking this vitamin for about 2 months. I purchased 2 bottles. I just recently finished my 1st bottle. I really, really, really like these vitamins. I have been known to be low on energy, ie. one of my nicknames is sleepy smurf. These vitamins have really helped with that. I joke with my brother that I can actually stay up and go without a nap during the day. I know it's sad that I usually can't go without a nap, but it's true. I read reviews before I buy products so I wanted to make sure I gave an honest review of this product so hopefully I can help someone else make a good purchase. I do a lot of research in the natural health field, and good products are hard to come by. These vitamins are definitely worth it!

Good price and quality

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Apr 12, 2013

This is your daily need of vitamins and minerals with a good price. Recommended product and company! Много добри витамини, добра доза и качествен продукт

labai geri vitaminai

Posted by Voblina on Jan 25, 2015

jei jau tiko uosviams... patys darykit isvadas :D

I don't know..

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 27, 2012

They are writing so good about them, so many ingredients, but my family does not feel like newborns on it. I think the world has better multi-vitamins.

Love, love, these!

Posted by 5487426062177522429 on Jan 19, 2015

Seems pretty complete and balanced. Will reorder.

SUper

Posted by 5368547336031437446 on Mar 21, 2014

Once upon a time...when I was asleep and I took Alive and after I woke up to the best feelings

Excellent Product, Excellent Value....

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Sep 23, 2011

I love this affordable little vitamin. It packs a decent punch and you can literally feel a difference in your energy level after a couple of days.

Terrific multivitamin/multimineral!

Posted by Reviewer3035887 on Jun 24, 2011

After about a week of taking this product my energy levels have just skyrocketed! I feel great and so will you!

1.Thanks very much! great product and arrived super quick!

Posted by Reviewer3098042 on Oct 26, 2011

Thanks very much! great product and arrived super quick!