оk, but big capsules for me

Posted by Jevgenija-Ju on Jul 26, 2011

I drink about a month and sometimes miss the days that I feel more energy. The only thing that the large-capsule, I break into 2 halves to make it easier swallow.

These Vitamins Are Definitely Worth It!

Posted by Reviewer2501117 on Apr 05, 2011

I have been taking this vitamin for about 2 months. I purchased 2 bottles. I just recently finished my 1st bottle. I really, really, really like these vitamins. I have been known to be low on energy, ie. one of my nicknames is sleepy smurf. These vitamins have really helped with that. I joke with my brother that I can actually stay up and go without a nap during the day. I know it's sad that I usually can't go without a nap, but it's true. I read reviews before I buy products so I wanted to make sure I gave an honest review of this product so hopefully I can help someone else make a good purchase. I do a lot of research in the natural health field, and good products are hard to come by. These vitamins are definitely worth it!

Good price and quality

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Apr 12, 2013

This is your daily need of vitamins and minerals with a good price. Recommended product and company! Много добри витамини, добра доза и качествен продукт

labai geri vitaminai

Posted by Voblina on Jan 25, 2015

jei jau tiko uosviams... patys darykit isvadas :D

I don't know..

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 27, 2012

They are writing so good about them, so many ingredients, but my family does not feel like newborns on it. I think the world has better multi-vitamins.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1446217 on Mar 31, 2011

Excellent product. What a value for money !! But it keeps going out of stock too soon.

Feeling more enrgy from the right vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1266959 on Aug 04, 2012

Ever since I have started taking the Alive! Daily Energy vitamins my body is getting what it has been missing from my foods. I feel more energy. I am able to get through my days better accomplishing tasks.

Vitamins

Posted by AlanaDesign on Apr 12, 2013

Just finished my first bottle of this vitamins. Well, its really works - gives more energy for me, I'm not getting tired all day. Also big plus for me - you need to take only 1 pill per day.

Good!

Posted by endlessmist on Oct 18, 2012

Big pack and 100% vitamins support for two months. Good price.

Very good