A Great stuff to be active all day long.

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Jan 12, 2011

I bought it for my husband and according to him, "A Great stuff to be active all day long. " After taking it, he told that he never feels being burnt out and sleepy. It even contains Bilberry extract and Lutein for eyes so he seems so comfortable even if he works in front of computer for over 12hours a day .

Very good vitamins!

Posted by TMarchev on Jul 26, 2013

Recommended!

It works

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Nov 24, 2013

My first surprise was not the product but the delivery of the products. I placed the order on Monday from New Zealand and it reached there on Thursady! 4 working days with a delivery charge of $8! I still find it hard to believe. Now coming to the product, I felt its effective in first use. I used it for mental fatigue and I felt the getting 'alive' feeling within a few hours. Not everyone should expect it to work like that specially if you are not feeling mentally weak. It does have quality ingredients except for Magnesium and Zinc that are in oxide form which is poorly absorbed.

Husband told he likes them :)

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Very good vitamins, because they care about men's health, heart and prostate due to its contents. I could persuade my husband into taking them because it's only 1 capsule per day :) Will order more. // Хорошие витамины для мужчин, так как состав позволяет позаботиться о сердце и пр. Уговорила мужа принимать, хотя он не любит любые таблетки, так как это всего одна таблетка в день :)

Very good vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2867128 on Feb 26, 2012

My husband is older then 50 years and he feels much+much better with this vitamins. The most comfortable thing is he need to eat only one tablet every day and this is enough for now.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2745884 on Feb 04, 2011

Excellent product. I totally dislike those multivitamins with the 6000%DRD, which is in fact dangerous even when they are water solubles, eg: it is proven that more than 50mg diary of vitB6 can be nocive for health and cause neuropathy. So I find this product really good.

very good

Posted by Sallbadboy on Apr 06, 2012

Vitamin high quality suitable for men vitamina de alta qualidade indicada para homens

Decent Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Dec 06, 2013

This is a decent multivitamin, but I don't care for the amount of Vitamin A included in the ingredients. Studies having been increasingly showing that supplemental Vitamin A may actually be harmful and can further increase the risk lung cancer in smokers.

Like it!))

Posted by lipo4ka on Sep 12, 2011

They gives a lot of energy.Will certainly buy again.

Natures way products

Posted by Reviewer2209098 on Sep 12, 2011

Natures way Alive multivitamin is my favorite i have been using them for some time and feel great.