Nature's Way, Alive!, Men's Multi, Max Potency, 90 Tablets

bought these for my husband

Posted by Reviewer2442286 on May 17, 2011

My man has a pretty high stress job, since I found the women's multi vitamin to be so invogorating, I bought these for my husband. Ladies, let me just say - you won't regret having him take these :)

Men's Multi.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 20, 2011

I ordered this for my husband. He does not mind taking it and it seems not to upset his stomach. Will continue to order it for him because it works well and it is of better value then what we had ordered in the past.

Good :)

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 18, 2010

this is my second buying. my father loves it :) and the shipping is so so so so x 100... fast and wonderful!! XD

Good vitamins-------- Хорошие витамины

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered these vitamins for my nephew. In his opinon, the vitamins are good, no allergic reactions have been reported. But he didn't feel any positive effects as well. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала эти витамины для своего племянника. По его мнению витамины хорошие, никаких аллергических реакций замечено не было, как в прочем и положительных эффектов от их употребления. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 06, 2010

These are the best qaulity and value vitamins i have ever tried, i only need to take 1 or 2 tablets twice a week to cure any fatigue whice cold be caused by a lack of nutrients,i have a heavy job and hectic life style these vitamins do help me.