Great all natural energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Jul 15, 2008

I take these when i don't have time for my usual greens powder supplement. I have found this to be a great all natural greens/vitamin supplement. It gives me lots of energy but the good kind--no jitters or nervousness. I don't even take the 6 caps as recommended--for me I find only 2 are needed. The only side effects on me were minor--burping a little right after taking and my urine has a green tinge a couple hours later. Overall awesome product and highly recommend.

Great Help!

Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Sep 03, 2009

Good product. It actually helps me a lot in maintaining my energy level during the day but without any bad effects as heart racing like coffee gives. Always with the great delivery and customer service from iHerb!

Love them.

Posted by TrailEssentials on Jun 08, 2010

I can definitely tell the difference. Love them. I only take 1/2 the recommendation because I take other supplements as well.

Good bang for the dollar

Posted by Reviewer2719743 on Dec 11, 2009

Got these for my in-law...she noticed a huge difference in her overall stamina after taking these vitamins.

So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer1048245 on Apr 21, 2011

I've only been using these for about 3 weeks, but so far I like them. The ingredients are awesome & they're easily digestible, so that's a huge plus. The bottle says take up to six capsules daily, but I only take two- one in the morning & one with lunch or dinner.

i love alive!

Posted by Reviewer3216161 on Sep 14, 2009

I've been an alive user for 3 years.As far as I'm concerned, its worth every penny.I come from a warm tropical climate and moving to the extreme tempreatures of the East Coast made me afraid that my body with be more susceptible to getting colds because i was not used to the weather.But thansk to Alive, I only had 1 episode of a cold over the harsh winter.It also gives me enough energy for my day.I will definitely buy it again.

veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2190645 on May 29, 2010

I forgot that these are the vcap ones... you need to take more to get the full dosage. So 6 caps compared to the three that the green high absorbance pills that you'd have to take.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2079777 on Sep 12, 2010

I tried these and found that they are a great multi-vitamin but dislike the size of the capsules and that you have to take so many. I open the capsules and mix them in a smoothie in the morning to combat this problem. Otherwise they are a good product.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2610442 on Sep 19, 2010

This is one of the best values I have been able to find. It offers a wide spectrum of daily supplements in good quantities. I can't say that I am wild about having to swallow 6 pills per day, but I've gotten used to it. I recommend this, especially at the new price!

vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2152544 on Nov 11, 2010

Love these vitamins and have seen a change in my energy level since I have been using these vitamins. I was experiencing hair lost (mild lost) and it seems to aid with that also. I prefer the capsules