vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1436411 on Jul 09, 2009

Best Vitamin out there

Night time only

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

I think it's a healthy supplements but sometimes this makes gas. I take this only at night time.

owner

Posted by Reviewer3303610 on Aug 24, 2008

Excellent service. Very fast !

The best vitamins i ever tried!!!

Posted by Reviewer2814486 on Dec 23, 2010

I was looking for new vitamins online to try something different and i ran across Alive and i absolutely love them!! they give me lots of energy throughout the day than any vitamin or energy pills i ever tried. I was impressed with the amount of the ingredients they have as well. They also don't make me sick after i take them ,even if i don't take them with food. A good thing also about them is that they are natural and they don't contain any artificial ingredients. I would recommend them for sure and they don't put pressure on your budget as well which is a good thing as well :)

The best price/performance ratio!

Posted by finland on Sep 16, 2012

I am blown away with the extremly low prize of this amazing product. It has a very strong potency and the most amazing of all is that everything comes from a very wide variety natural wholefood sources, there is no synthetic vitamines in this!

Your Rating

Posted by Reviewer3131982 on Dec 16, 2010

Very fast in service!

Service where change is not only good but wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer3190759 on Aug 18, 2009

My first time to order online for any product and to my surprise, it came right on time. To top it all, I called back after half an hour to change the courier company so that I can cut down on the expense. The CSR that took the call made it so seamless and painless; I fret over making changes because some people just don't have the time to change things. Keep up the great work --- your staff will take your company to its success. All the best!!!

Love Alive Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3197537 on Jan 28, 2011

I love Alive Vitamins. Since I've been taking them along with a couple of other vitamins(pro-biotic & Vit D3...I have not had a COLD for over THREE YEARS. I used to get colds all the time. I think there may be a connection...:)

alive!

Posted by Reviewer2759311 on Apr 07, 2011

Really makes me feel better about myself. i love this supplement

Whole food vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2803939 on Oct 31, 2007

Great way to have all your veggies..also give great energy