Fun way to take multi-vitamin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Although it smells like an ordinary multi-vitamin tablet at first, it gives surprisingly pleasant taste after you start chewing. You just have to bear a moment if you don't enjoy the odor of multi-vitamin. One that shape like a slice of orange is definitely citrusy, and I cannot really tell the difference between other two but I still like their fruity taste. I wish the manufacturer make them less sweet though.

taste ok but a funny smell

Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Jun 14, 2016

It taste ok but it has a pungent smell. My boyfriend is ok with it though. I maybe more sensitive to smells.

Taste Great

Posted by Renzokuken on Jun 17, 2015

I was initially a bit hesitant to buy this considering I like in the tropics and I wasn't sure if the gummies will be able to survive the heat here. They arrived at my door step unscathed. They taste great and I find myself eating more than the recommended dosage hahaha. I can't swallow pills well and I am really happy that there's such a multivitamin in the market that taste great and relatively affordable.

Arrived as one chunk with all the gummies glued to each other

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 19, 2015

I ordered this item twice, the first time it arrived okay, the second time it arrived as a one big chunk with all the gummies glued to each other. Can't do much, it;s useless, can't even take it out of the bottle. Except of this - taste: excellent smell: it has this unpleasant smell you notice sometimes with vitamin pills (other gummies I bought in the past didn't have that smell). texture: okay, they don't have this sugar-like cover that other gummies have.

the smell

Posted by 4631774567197643815 on Sep 15, 2016

It smells so bad. I couldn't bare it.

Love it!

Posted by 5736243113133207037 on Feb 19, 2014

I had purchased a number of supplements and wasted them by not taking them. This product was way easier to take. I didn't feel like taking pills for my health - it was like a candy. The taste is funny at first, but i got used to it and enjoyed it (vitamin supplements always have this kind of smell). I'm sorry that it's out of stock most of the time though.

thanks

Posted by 4878124023499851381 on Feb 25, 2015

I have been recieved it. thank you ~

재구매 의사 100퍼

Posted by 5006286487191391471 on Dec 03, 2015

맛있어요. 워낙 알약이 조금이라도 크면 못먹는데 젤리 타입이라 좋네요. 가끔 비타민 약맛이 나기는 하는데 그래도 괜찮은 맛에 질기지 않고 부드러워요.

Best Multi-vitamin Ever!

Posted by 5426920927088543169 on May 10, 2016

Love the fact that adults can also enjoy taking multi-vitamins in a fun an easy way. It tastes nice too. Have just finished two bottle and have ordered four more. Will be giving to my 2 sisters to let them try as well.

Great tasting chewable adult natural multi-vitamin

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 31, 2012

It was always a problem for me to take vitamins in tablet form, but this one is great. The vitamin content of these cannot be beat, especially for a gummy vitamin. In comparison to the other gummy vitamins I have tried I would agree that yes, these do not have the same taste or texture of regular gummy candy, but the taste is good. These are also gelatin free which is great for vegetarians./Для меня всегда было проблемой принимать витамины в форме таблеток, но скушать эти я никогда не забываю! Перечень присутствующих здесь витаминов очень большой и насыщенный. По сравнению с другими жевательными витаминами которые я пробовала, они имеют различную текстуру и вкус, не такой как у обыкновенных жевательных конфет, но тоже хороший. Витамины не содержат желатин, их также можно принимать вегитарианцам.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »