Just oh so good!

Posted by 5381413996700755412 on Mar 13, 2016

I'm vegan and I despise taking pills on a daily basis, so I literally had to search high and low for a gelatin free gummy based MultiVitamin, and boy am I glad I did. This are just so good I have to stop myself from finishing all of it each time I open the Jar for my daily dose

On-the-Go Nutrition

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Mar 08, 2016

Great for on the go nutrition... keep these in my purse and can take them anywhere. Tasty, too!

On my desk

Posted by XAVDEKL on Feb 18, 2016

This pot is on my office desk and when i am a bit down, i take one... some of my colleagues sometimes stop by to have one as well.... surprising at the begining but so far so good, different shapes and taste inside as it looks like different fruits... Perhaps a bit too much cane sugar.... could be a bit less sweet.

Yummy

Posted by 4765144407540759095 on Jan 28, 2016

I used to hate taking vitamins. Feels like eating medicine daily. However I really fall in love with this supplement. Too bad can only eat 3pcs a day. Will continue to make reorder.

재구매 의사 100퍼

Posted by 5006286487191391471 on Dec 03, 2015

맛있어요. 워낙 알약이 조금이라도 크면 못먹는데 젤리 타입이라 좋네요. 가끔 비타민 약맛이 나기는 하는데 그래도 괜찮은 맛에 질기지 않고 부드러워요.

not bad taste

Posted by 4847326140558501991 on Oct 15, 2015

i use it for a long time but still don't know if it is effect or not !

Taste Great

Posted by Renzokuken on Jun 17, 2015

I was initially a bit hesitant to buy this considering I like in the tropics and I wasn't sure if the gummies will be able to survive the heat here. They arrived at my door step unscathed. They taste great and I find myself eating more than the recommended dosage hahaha. I can't swallow pills well and I am really happy that there's such a multivitamin in the market that taste great and relatively affordable.

Finally something my husband will take!

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 09, 2015

He's not forgetting these! Loves them. It's funny, he's earth age of 57 but really, he's 12 at most. I like the no pork, and no artificial sweetener, no sugar either.

Pleasure to take multi-vits!

Posted by 5077035048856692000 on Apr 12, 2015

I bought it for my husband who can't swallow pills, but end up loving it so much I have to resist from taking more than 3 each time (the recommended dose). No problems feeding it to my husband though he thinks it's for kids, I have to show him the words "Adult gummies" on the bottle. Even my mom who is very picky and fussy is now taking these.

Tastes good. I like this.

Posted by 5532450498028377556 on Apr 08, 2015

I think I will buy it more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »