Fun way to take multi-vitamin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Although it smells like an ordinary multi-vitamin tablet at first, it gives surprisingly pleasant taste after you start chewing. You just have to bear a moment if you don't enjoy the odor of multi-vitamin. One that shape like a slice of orange is definitely citrusy, and I cannot really tell the difference between other two but I still like their fruity taste. I wish the manufacturer make them less sweet though.

Taste Great

Posted by Renzokuken on Jun 17, 2015

I was initially a bit hesitant to buy this considering I like in the tropics and I wasn't sure if the gummies will be able to survive the heat here. They arrived at my door step unscathed. They taste great and I find myself eating more than the recommended dosage hahaha. I can't swallow pills well and I am really happy that there's such a multivitamin in the market that taste great and relatively affordable.

taste ok but a funny smell

Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Jun 14, 2016

It taste ok but it has a pungent smell. My boyfriend is ok with it though. I maybe more sensitive to smells.

Arrived as one chunk with all the gummies glued to each other

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 19, 2015

I ordered this item twice, the first time it arrived okay, the second time it arrived as a one big chunk with all the gummies glued to each other. Can't do much, it;s useless, can't even take it out of the bottle. Except of this - taste: excellent smell: it has this unpleasant smell you notice sometimes with vitamin pills (other gummies I bought in the past didn't have that smell). texture: okay, they don't have this sugar-like cover that other gummies have.

thanks

Posted by 4878124023499851381 on Feb 25, 2015

I have been recieved it. thank you ~

Tastes good. I like this.

Posted by 5532450498028377556 on Apr 08, 2015

I think I will buy it more.

Pleasure to take multi-vits!

Posted by 5077035048856692000 on Apr 12, 2015

I bought it for my husband who can't swallow pills, but end up loving it so much I have to resist from taking more than 3 each time (the recommended dose). No problems feeding it to my husband though he thinks it's for kids, I have to show him the words "Adult gummies" on the bottle. Even my mom who is very picky and fussy is now taking these.

Finally something my husband will take!

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 09, 2015

He's not forgetting these! Loves them. It's funny, he's earth age of 57 but really, he's 12 at most. I like the no pork, and no artificial sweetener, no sugar either.

Very good

Posted by 5729753595310700176 on Jul 11, 2014

I love this multivitamins! Have been re ordering this a couple of times!

Yummy tasting goodness