Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Men's 50+, Ultra Potency, Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer, 60 Tablets

Upsets our stomach

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 17, 2014

I bought this product for myself and the matching women's version for my wife. We have been taking Nature's Way multivitamins for years and they were great. This new Alive formula has something(s) in it that really seriously upsets our stomachs and make us feel bad for hours after taking them. I see a lot of positive reviews so possibly it's just the batch we got. But my wife is in very good health and almost nothing upsets her stomach and since we both had the same symptoms even though we are using different formulas from different bottles I'm inclined to think it's something basic to the Alive formula. We had to throw them out.

I liked it.

Posted by 5354660784550907896 on Jul 19, 2013

This is good.

Perfect for the Active Dad!

Posted by 4903440525784490464 on Sep 14, 2013

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

Great

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Daily Needs

Posted by 5349206427624636594 on Oct 11, 2013

Since or foods are so depleted of natural vitamins and I have a 83 and 73 that both need a good Multi Vitamin. These are perfect and a good price that fits our needs. Thank you IHERB