good

Posted by 5170806998626677936 on Apr 22, 2015

My husband has it steadily. The pill is larger than other pills.

It would be better without the terrible aftertaste

Posted by felininho on Oct 25, 2015

Great product based on the price and ingredients, but leaves a horrible aftertaste in the mouth and I get stomach sick with them even after lunch.

ALIVE MEN'S

Posted by Reviewer1772579 on Nov 11, 2014

there seems to be some sort of coating on these tablets that makes them so hard to swallow ,i have almost chocked to death a few times.So i am not at all impressed ,i have ordered twice before and the initial lot were fine then they changed the coating and the last lot had the wording NEW.

Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Men's Ultra Potency Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer, 60 Tablets

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Apr 07, 2014

It is easy to eat

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1617991 on Feb 10, 2016

Nothing wrong with the ingredients but for some reason this was the only men's multivitamin I've tried so far that leaves a bad aftertaste in the mouth. It also made me feel a bit strange in my stomach, so I stopped taking these after two weeks.

UPS charged me many times the price of the one bottle product.

Posted by 4755248919126767854 on Apr 09, 2016

I ordered 1 Alive-60-Tablets and i pick for shipping UPS. UPS in Canada send me date/time to be home for delivery which i missed then send me a 2nd letter and from $ 17 Canadian now up to $45 Canadian, in the letter has all kind of charges and stating that i am importer ..WWOOOWWW. and i was charged also for a customs broker,Only from the Free Trader America,so bottom line i will not ever buy again from US to be punished for.

Once Daily, Men's Ultra Potency Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer

Posted by Reviewer1693034 on Apr 24, 2012

Išgėrus ant tuščio skranžio pykina, tai stengėsi vyras gerti pavalgius, negaliu pasakyti ar yra koks poveikis del energijos, nepajuto.

Enough for everyone

Posted by proteuss on Jan 25, 2012

I don't know how effective is even this compound because I I use multivitamins regularly. But according to presented formula it should be rather good.

Great formula

Posted by 5122158613712018494 on Oct 23, 2013

The directions state to take with or between meals.Very good

So Good