Good multivitamin

Posted by 5227751836699278541 on Aug 13, 2014

The price is great comparing to the number of mixture diffeernt vitamin. It really enregizes efficint energy for work and exercise in each day. I will reorder it.

Good

Posted by 5582139096490201652 on Aug 31, 2016

But not recommend it for hypertension patients

good

Posted by 5170806998626677936 on Apr 22, 2015

My husband has it steadily. The pill is larger than other pills.

No difference

Posted by puspathangavelu on Apr 21, 2016

It has been 4 weeks since my husband started taking - but he doesn't really feel any difference.

It would be better without the terrible aftertaste

Posted by felininho on Oct 25, 2015

Great product based on the price and ingredients, but leaves a horrible aftertaste in the mouth and I get stomach sick with them even after lunch.

ALIVE MEN'S

Posted by Reviewer1772579 on Nov 11, 2014

there seems to be some sort of coating on these tablets that makes them so hard to swallow ,i have almost chocked to death a few times.So i am not at all impressed ,i have ordered twice before and the initial lot were fine then they changed the coating and the last lot had the wording NEW.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1617991 on Feb 10, 2016

Nothing wrong with the ingredients but for some reason this was the only men's multivitamin I've tried so far that leaves a bad aftertaste in the mouth. It also made me feel a bit strange in my stomach, so I stopped taking these after two weeks.

Bad

Posted by 5029524859211040170 on Oct 10, 2016

When I accept it after breakfast I always nausea and vomiting, for lunch as accept no problems

DOESN'T CONTAIN CHROMIUM! incorrect facts

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Jun 29, 2016

the bottle i bought on June 2016 doesn't contain chromium picolinate even though it's listed here on iherb's sales page, so BEWARE OF INCORRECT SUPPLEMENT FACTS ON THIS PRODUCT !

UPS charged me many times the price of the one bottle product.

Posted by 4755248919126767854 on Apr 09, 2016

I ordered 1 Alive-60-Tablets and i pick for shipping UPS. UPS in Canada send me date/time to be home for delivery which i missed then send me a 2nd letter and from $ 17 Canadian now up to $45 Canadian, in the letter has all kind of charges and stating that i am importer ..WWOOOWWW. and i was charged also for a customs broker,Only from the Free Trader America,so bottom line i will not ever buy again from US to be punished for.