Tastes good, it has almost everything

Posted by 5665274423258229178 on Jun 20, 2015

The powder mixes easy with water but you must let it sit for 5 minutes and stir again with a spoon. Smells like vanilla milkshake and the taste is ok, maybe too sweet for some people. It has good ingredients at large quantities that even half the recomended dossage is more than enough to keep you going all day. The value for money is excellent.

Good Product But Horrible Taste :/

Posted by 4662818560261048794 on Feb 04, 2015

This product works great, however, it really does taste ~THAT~ horrible. I was using Alive in pill form before this, and I will be going back to the pill form rather than continue using this. A different reviewer mentioned it tastes pretty bad if you don't use a blender - well, they're right! I purchased a cheap "rocket" blender just to be able to use the powder, it was undrinkable without a blender, forming into horrible tasting blobs. In short, it does what it's supposed to, if you don't mind it tasting disgusting :/

Tastes disgusting!

Posted by 5188681433757667798 on Feb 25, 2014

Everything conserning this product is just bad. It tastes bad, the texture is bad and the colour does not make it more tempting.

Natures Way Alive Ultra Shake Vanilla

Posted by 5607945296326753257 on May 27, 2013

This has become my favorite flavor and product. I use this for a breakfast shake it is not only great tasting but satisfying and stays with you so you are not hungry for a few hours..full of lots of wonderful vitamins and minerals.

Artificial sweetener taste.

Posted by Reviewer2359702 on Jul 04, 2012

This has an artificial sweetener taste to me. I looked on the label and the label I received on the can I got in the mail and the one on the Iherb site are two different labels. Reading closer, the "pea protein" has some artificial sweetener compounds used to make up Nutra Sweet and other artificial flavors!!! Feeling pretty duped as I totally avoid all artificial sweeteners period. Get creative, and make your own is the way I see it. Now days it's BUYER BEWARE! Really disappointed. Hopefully Iherb will make this right......

glorified synthetic multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Jan 09, 2012

I mix it only with water in my blender and I like the smooth texture and even the green taste. Unfortunately, this is nothing more than a synthetic multivitamin blended with probably dead vegetable powders. This is obvious from the contents, many of the vitamins are at 100% level; it also makes your urine yellow from the synthetic B vitamins. The blend is acceptable at half the price, otherwise just buy a good synthetic multivitamin to do the same job. The powder gives a slight energy boost but it may well be from the protein content. I have not observed any effect on my skin that even remotely resembles the positive effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2128545 on Jan 03, 2012

The taste of this product is terrible. Do not recommend :s

Great for Pregnancy!!

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Apr 11, 2010

After lots of research I discovered that the amount of Vitamin A is fine in this product. This contains 5,000 IU of retinol palmititate per serving. Pregnant women are urged to stay under 10,000 IU of this type of vitamin A per day. Be sure to check your pre-natal vitamin and add 'em up!!!! Awesome energy boost, Im so thrilled Ive ordered the other flavor.

A staple product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1552093 on Mar 23, 2010

I found EVERYTHING I use here. My order came quick. Will order at iHerb.com again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1957894 on Aug 18, 2009

Just ordered my second can, I make a smoothy with vanilla rice milk, frozen fruit and a tbl of Udo's flax oil every morning. I have more energy and don't feel tired later in the day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »