If you're looking for results...

Posted by Reviewer3360459 on Apr 02, 2008

this is great!!! I suffer from chronic fatique and this has made a huge difference in my life. Now into my second container I can attest to the effectiveness of this product. The brain fog is gone, my sense of well being restored and my energy levels have climbed considerably. I especially like the fact that I can cut out all those supplements I've been trying to remember to take at the right times. This is one tasty drink once a day, provided you mix it with something other than water. I've tried orange juice, promegranate, cranberry and others. Tastes good in all of them.

glorified synthetic multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Jan 09, 2012

I mix it only with water in my blender and I like the smooth texture and even the green taste. Unfortunately, this is nothing more than a synthetic multivitamin blended with probably dead vegetable powders. This is obvious from the contents, many of the vitamins are at 100% level; it also makes your urine yellow from the synthetic B vitamins. The blend is acceptable at half the price, otherwise just buy a good synthetic multivitamin to do the same job. The powder gives a slight energy boost but it may well be from the protein content. I have not observed any effect on my skin that even remotely resembles the positive effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables.

Artificial sweetener taste.

Posted by Reviewer2359702 on Jul 04, 2012

This has an artificial sweetener taste to me. I looked on the label and the label I received on the can I got in the mail and the one on the Iherb site are two different labels. Reading closer, the "pea protein" has some artificial sweetener compounds used to make up Nutra Sweet and other artificial flavors!!! Feeling pretty duped as I totally avoid all artificial sweeteners period. Get creative, and make your own is the way I see it. Now days it's BUYER BEWARE! Really disappointed. Hopefully Iherb will make this right......

Nature's Way Alive! Ultra Shake Vanilla Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Jan 08, 2009

My ADHD daughter has a small picky appetite but her body is requiring more calories! This shake is a fun and easy way for her to get them. She was a little suspicious of the green tint but I told her it was from the green algae (which she loves) so she happily drinks the whole thing!

Great way to start the day

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jan 19, 2008

I've been using this product for about a year. I know I'm getting the nutrition that I need AND it tastes great. My body tells me when I've missed a few day of my Alive Ultra Shake.

A great way to start the day

Posted by Reviewer2567381 on Nov 05, 2008

My wife and I have a smoothie made with the Alive! Shake and Spirulina (plus an egg) at 7:30 am and it keeps me going in my gardening and landscape work until 11 am. It is very satisfying in every way - great taste and texture, lots of protein, B-12 etc. etc. Tomas Qubeck

Great for Pregnancy!!

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Apr 11, 2010

After lots of research I discovered that the amount of Vitamin A is fine in this product. This contains 5,000 IU of retinol palmititate per serving. Pregnant women are urged to stay under 10,000 IU of this type of vitamin A per day. Be sure to check your pre-natal vitamin and add 'em up!!!! Awesome energy boost, Im so thrilled Ive ordered the other flavor.

Exceptional Service

Posted by Reviewer2831917 on Jul 16, 2009

Great value! I'll keep reordering.

Alive! Ultra Shake

Posted by Reviewer2914288 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a great product. There is sooo much in this protein powder, more than any other product I've found. And the price on this site is great!

Tasty whole food shake w/o soy

Posted by Reviewer1122917 on Oct 01, 2007

This product is a good way to have a high protein, whole food shake without soy. I use 6 oz. of cold rice milk with 6 oz. of cold water in a shaker bottle, let it sit in the frig. for about 10 mins. and then drink. This allows the lumps to dissipate and the shake to thicken. I have it for breakfast or to snack on throughout the day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »