Fanstastic product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 15, 2015

The taste is mild and powder is fine. alive vitamin c is definitely the best type of vitamin c you should get! Don't buy those as ascorbic acid type out there!!!!ascorbic acid is not pure vitamin c! It is a singled out chemical compound from vitamin c and cannot be considered true vitamin c! Ascorbic acid are produced from labs and are essentially synthetic. alive vitamin c is using 4 fruits grounded into powder and freezed dried to lock in all the nutrients. U are actually eating the full spectrum of all the 4 fruits like eating the real fruits! That should be the type of vitamin c u should be eating into your body! Eat fresh! However, if u eat actual real fruits, u can never eat enough qty to enjoy the therapeutic effects. Hence, a good quality "real" vitamin c like alive vitamin c is definitely highly recommended.

Good vitC probably but not cost effective.

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on May 29, 2015

This powder is likely a very safe and high quality Vit C (at laest in theory). It has very little taste so can be added to juice or cereal as claimed. Was a bit disappointed that it actually didn't have any flavor. Was expecting something refreshing in water I guess. The amount you have to use makes it rather uneconomical, but if price is no object and you don't mind messing with powders, then it is a good choice.

Good stuff

Posted by 4758821500823930195 on Apr 06, 2015

Great product

Consider all the collaterals of buying this product

Posted by Reviewer3142243 on Jan 10, 2015

I gave it two stars just because it was Vitamin C. I like to take a minimal of 2000 mg of Vitamin C per day. That makes this product mega expensive. MEGA Expensive. Nonetheless I tried about 6 cans of it over the last three to four months. Absolutely no noticeable difference from straight "quality" C ascorbics. Argue that if you want, but, consider the following: In the last two months Natures Way Alive Whole Foods has been doing regular television campaigns for their products. With that in mind you need to ask the question - How much of my purchase price is going to the cost of making the television ads and then to the networks for running the ads? Most of your money appears to going up into the air waves. These ad campaigns additionally give me the sense that they are more out for PUSHING the profits approach rather than sticking to the basics of marketing via testimonials on places like iHerb. A television ad certainly does not mean that it is a better product. It ONLY means that more and more of your money is NOT going into the product itself. That in itself demotes the integrity attempt of the product line itself. As for Alive C - I have faithfully tried it and see no benefit to me - only to Natures way. Stick with testimonials that are based on experience; not a week after purchasing. I have been an extensive vitamin/herb/supplement user for 30 years. I owe my health and youthful appearance to them. I'm not an expert but I certainly do have trial and error credentials. Thanks for reading. I believe I have fairly stated facts and truth that can benefit your decision on Vitamin C purchasing.

Contains a cortisol mimic

Posted by Reviewer1639408 on Dec 08, 2014

I don't know why supplement companies can't stop using fillers in their products. Instead of the usual toxic fillers like stearic acid (sometimes listed as "vegetable lubricant" so we don't know, some companies like this one and pure synergy have switched to manioc root as a filler. This is yucca root, which contains saponins. Saponins mimic cortisol in our body but it is not real cortisol. I couldn't figure out why Alive C was making me agitated and gave me a bad case of the shivers. I know that cortisol places thyroid hormone into the cells, so my thyroid level must have dropped due to the cortisol blocking effects of the manioc root. (?) My gut feeling that it did. I also woke up at 3AM with a bad headache when I took the product at bedtime. I am going to stick with camu camu powder, which iherb also sells, and give up on trying to find a high dose natural C. Madre Labs has great looking product, but sadly has worse fillers than Alive C. Vitamin C is supposed to ease stress by helping the adrenals not stress them, so I know it is probably the manioc root filler that is the cause. This product might not be good for high blood pressure because of the saponins. Do some research before buying.

The Real Deal!

Posted by 4645768364977459251 on Nov 25, 2014

I went from 500 mg to 2000 mg without a problem. I love this stuff. I have more energy and I'm finally healing. The kids and hubby even take it.

츄어블 오랜지 대신구매

Posted by 5633030581539569032 on Oct 12, 2014

파우더타입이라 쥬스 요거트등에 넣어줘요 100천연 비타민이라하니 과일따로 먹을수없는 상황일때 좋을것 같아서 구매했어요

Do not like the taste

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I do not like the taste

not bad?

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Jul 28, 2014

using it almaoust every day

Immediate results

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 04, 2014

I was taking two grams a day and within 24 hours (seriously) my face became fuller, plumper, and softer which helps so much as a transgender woman. I also appreciate that this vitamin C's source seems to be from fruits, not labs.