A Very Good Way to Get Your Multi

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Sep 04, 2010

The Alive Multi has always been a good choice, even in other forms (tablets, etc..). However, this time it is in a form that is easy to take for those who do not like tablets. I can not take tablets becuase of issues wiht GERD, and becuase I had an operation on my stomach once and planing the second. The liquide form is much better. Pack by pack, it is not opened until it is used and this preserves it better. It is clean and easy since you do not have to use a spoon etc.. The only downside in the Wlive Multi though is its formulation. Some ingredients could be done with out in favour of better modern ingredients. No need for b12 from Cyanocobalamin. Hydroxocobalamin is much better and more natural, or even methylecoblamain. Moreover, 200 IU of tocepherol but not other forms of vitamin E. THe inclusion of all types of Vitamin E would be a huage plus. Also vitamin C, could be more natural or even ascorbate. But all in all it is one of the best in the market and could get better. Price is ok also.

S from TX

Posted by Reviewer2132482 on Jun 16, 2008

I like this, it is easy and if you use the right juice the taste isn't too bad.

nature's way alive

Posted by Reviewer3012852 on Mar 28, 2009

not very lemon-lime taste. Just so so and gritty.

Don't buy it for the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2927315 on Oct 31, 2008

Just received my Alive effervescent. The taste is awful. Couldn't stand to drink 10 - 12 ounces as directed. Can barely stomach 2 oz. I'll be returning the 2nd box I ordered.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on May 27, 2009

This product is great for your immune system. The couple that wrote the review stating that it made them sick obviously did not drink enough water. If you take anything with magnesium in it or anything that moves the bowels you have to have water to move it or you're going to feel very sick.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3349843 on Mar 28, 2012

I love this product. I get all my vitamins, minerals amino acids etc. in a form that I feel really absorbs quickly and it tastes good to me. It tastes like apple cider to me, not lemon lime, but that might just be my palette. My body loves this stuff and my blood work shows the difference. I highly recommend it to anyone with a body!

Nature's Way, Alive! Effervescent Lemon-Lime

Posted by Reviewer3351780 on Nov 06, 2007

Nature's Way, Alive! (effervescent) is a great power boost of energy.

Nature's Way, Alive Whole Food Energizer

Posted by Reviewer3362550 on Feb 06, 2011

Excellent product, convenient to carry with me on the road. I mix it into white grape juice to enhance the taste. Great Results!

We got rid of 30+ pills

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Feb 01, 2012

These powder vitamin packets are the perfect solution to taking dozens of pills every day. The formula is fantastic (check it out), replacing most of the other supplements we were taking. We still have to take the targeted supplements such as CoQ10 and bone health formulas. I mix 2 packets in with our whey protein smoothies in the morning, and we're good to go. If we take it by itself, we each mix one packet with just a little water to ensure a decent flavor. If you use too much water, the lime flavor is so dilluted that it can taste unpleasant.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »