S from TX

Posted by Reviewer2132482 on Jun 16, 2008

I like this, it is easy and if you use the right juice the taste isn't too bad.

A Very Good Way to Get Your Multi

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Sep 04, 2010

The Alive Multi has always been a good choice, even in other forms (tablets, etc..). However, this time it is in a form that is easy to take for those who do not like tablets. I can not take tablets becuase of issues wiht GERD, and becuase I had an operation on my stomach once and planing the second. The liquide form is much better. Pack by pack, it is not opened until it is used and this preserves it better. It is clean and easy since you do not have to use a spoon etc.. The only downside in the Wlive Multi though is its formulation. Some ingredients could be done with out in favour of better modern ingredients. No need for b12 from Cyanocobalamin. Hydroxocobalamin is much better and more natural, or even methylecoblamain. Moreover, 200 IU of tocepherol but not other forms of vitamin E. THe inclusion of all types of Vitamin E would be a huage plus. Also vitamin C, could be more natural or even ascorbate. But all in all it is one of the best in the market and could get better. Price is ok also.

nature's way alive

Posted by Reviewer3012852 on Mar 28, 2009

not very lemon-lime taste. Just so so and gritty.

Don't buy it for the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2927315 on Oct 31, 2008

Just received my Alive effervescent. The taste is awful. Couldn't stand to drink 10 - 12 ounces as directed. Can barely stomach 2 oz. I'll be returning the 2nd box I ordered.

Effervescent

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008

I just love these to give me something extra's on days i need it! It really gives me energy!

nature's way, alive Effervescent

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 10, 2008

Fantastic product, gives me all the nutrients i need

NW Alive!

Posted by Reviewer2364687 on Dec 14, 2008

Effervescent powder lemon lime flavor is a multivit-mineral supplement, with an acceptable taste.To make it palatable mre to my taste, I add a pinch of salt, to offset the tang. It is a very useful product and I use six ounces of water.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2896229 on Jan 14, 2009

A little "gritty" maybe, but considering what's in it, it's good "grit." Followed by a couple of citrus-flavored burps, and then an energy-filled day! Gave some for Christmas presents and everyone loved it and will probably order more. Not nearly as rough as trying to swallow half a dozen capsules! Love it!

Alive will REVIVE !

Posted by Reviewer1680368 on Mar 18, 2006

The original Alive is great and this product is the same, GREAT! For a lighter lift in your afternoon or after sports try this and FEEL the difference! Energy is restored and frequencies rise within your body. What a keeper...

Healthy and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Aug 31, 2007

I love this product. All other similar product is hard to take. I feel very energetic. The only thing that is missing is the protein.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »