Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, 180 Tablets

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2256452 on Jul 17, 2011

I really like this multi. It is organic, living nutrients, minerals, vitamins and enzymes. Produced without heat to allow all the living goodness to remain. The price is very good as well. I will continue to buy this product well into the future.

AWESOME multi

Posted by Reviewer2934595 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used both the powder form and the capsule, both are very easy on the stomach. I can tell the difference immediately with this product concerning my energy level. If you don't eat healthy all the time, this is a great substitute, especially the powder for a boost in the morning.

ENERGIZING

Posted by Reviewer1818615 on Apr 25, 2008

This supplement has helped me to eliminate my dependence on caffeine....excellent!

Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1729304 on Jun 20, 2008

These vitamins are exceptionally great. They have boosted my immune system and have prevented me and my sister from getting really sick for years. Lately the vitamins have been damaged in shipping but this time all tablets were in good condition. I would recommend these vitamins to anyone! Thanks for asking.

alive is awesum

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 28, 2011

My partner and i started taking these vitamins and were surprised to discover an immediate difference in how we felt. About an hour after taking 2 for the first time we both felt clearer in the head and were able to concentrate better. We both thought it was perhaps a co-incidence but when we compared stories later it was funny to find out we both had the same experience. iherb was amazing as they are so much cheaper for me to buy the vitamins over the internet and have them sent to us here in australia than it is for us to buy them here direct, about 40% cheaper actually and that includes the postage. They were dispatched immediately and we recieved them quite quickly. Thank you iherb!