Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, 180 Tablets

AWESOME multi

Posted by Reviewer2934595 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used both the powder form and the capsule, both are very easy on the stomach. I can tell the difference immediately with this product concerning my energy level. If you don't eat healthy all the time, this is a great substitute, especially the powder for a boost in the morning.

ENERGIZING

Posted by Reviewer1818615 on Apr 25, 2008

This supplement has helped me to eliminate my dependence on caffeine....excellent!

Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1729304 on Jun 20, 2008

These vitamins are exceptionally great. They have boosted my immune system and have prevented me and my sister from getting really sick for years. Lately the vitamins have been damaged in shipping but this time all tablets were in good condition. I would recommend these vitamins to anyone! Thanks for asking.

Effective and for the cost-concious consumer

Posted by Reviewer1201804 on Mar 02, 2009

Great stuff that works! I train for triathlon and running events and this supplement helps round out my nutritional intake. A must for the serious endurance athlete!

A must have for busy working adult

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011

This is by far the best multi vitamin I have gotten so far. I have tried many brands from Garden of Life, GNC, even over the counter multi vitamin such as centrum, etc. And this one beat them all in all aspects. I can feel a sustainable energy level through the days, I get less frequent flu infection and even when I fell sick, the sickness only last a day or two, never a prolonged period. Really great stuff.