10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, 180 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

SIDE-EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Sep 13, 2008

I get side effects from this product. I'm hot and nervous when I take them. I tried other multis and I had no side effects.

Does not seem to improve my overall vitality

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

After taking 3 pills per day for 3 weeks now, I haven't seen any improvements in my overall vitality. Maybe I should increase the dosage to 4 pills per day in order to see some effect, I don't know. But instead of this product, I would recommend to others Source Naturals Mega-One multivitamin as you need to take only one (1) Mega-One tablet daily and it surely increases your overall vitality after 1-2 weeks since the first usage.

pimples and rashes

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Aug 03, 2012

I think the potential toxic cyanocobalamine causes me skin rashes. This multi is way too strong for my. It made me nervous.

It was not as expected.

Posted by 5333098707794451516 on Feb 13, 2014

I have been taking 3 tablets daily with a meal for two weeks, but it doesn't help me at all. It is like I don't take anything at all. I rate this product with 2/5 only because it has a lot of antioxidant sources.