Alive! Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3216377 on Oct 07, 2011

This product has a lot of valuable ingredients put in a fairly large tablet. It appears to be good in all the other aspects but the D-vitamin. Please change the D-vitamin from synthetic ergocalciferol to a natural and healtier one. Then this product will be very good.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Oct 02, 2011

I bought this for my young adult son who is a vegetarian. He feels much better and hasn't been sick since starting these. Good idea to take with food though.

nature's way Alive multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3008048 on Sep 28, 2011

Felt more energy

alive is awesum

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 28, 2011

My partner and i started taking these vitamins and were surprised to discover an immediate difference in how we felt. About an hour after taking 2 for the first time we both felt clearer in the head and were able to concentrate better. We both thought it was perhaps a co-incidence but when we compared stories later it was funny to find out we both had the same experience. iherb was amazing as they are so much cheaper for me to buy the vitamins over the internet and have them sent to us here in australia than it is for us to buy them here direct, about 40% cheaper actually and that includes the postage. They were dispatched immediately and we recieved them quite quickly. Thank you iherb!

Cheap!

Posted by Reviewer3196281 on Aug 17, 2011

Cheaper than what I would pay in stores.

Heart 2 Heart

Posted by Reviewer1347378 on Aug 14, 2011

You have to take 3 pills. That's not the problem..The pills are gigantic..and for a person with a gag reflex..this is product is not recommended.

good

Posted by Reviewer3075682 on Aug 12, 2011

good

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2256452 on Jul 17, 2011

I really like this multi. It is organic, living nutrients, minerals, vitamins and enzymes. Produced without heat to allow all the living goodness to remain. The price is very good as well. I will continue to buy this product well into the future.

Very good quality and price.

Posted by Reviewer1941860 on Jun 11, 2011

This is a good product and I think you will get good benefits from taking it.

This is a great mulit vit

Posted by Reviewer2462086 on May 26, 2011

Gives me energy all day.