Satisfied costumer

Posted by Reviewer1561039 on Oct 03, 2009

Very good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2677186 on Dec 19, 2009

Without a doubt, this is the best multi-vitamin I've ever taken (2 years and counting). Yes the tablet is a little on the large side, but it's easy on the stomach & no side effects whatsoever.

Nature's Way Multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1278770 on Dec 26, 2009

I have been taking these multi's for several years. I really like them. I think they have helped me avoid being sick as I haven't had much more than a slight cold despite co-workers having children with all the colds and flus that kids can get. Happily, no sharing has occurred. I did not take the flu shot either.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2031724 on Mar 17, 2010

Great multivitamin/supplement product

Best vitamin in the world!

Posted by Reviewer1628265 on Dec 05, 2008

this vitamin is great. my husband and I recommend them to everyone. Great energy burst, less sickness - really good overall!

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2900088 on Dec 19, 2008

These are good multi-vitamins. They have a lot of good ingredients in them. I didn't notice having more energy, or any other palpable effects such as those mentioned elsewhere in this product page.

great multi!

Posted by zarina on Dec 28, 2008

good quality

These are the best multi-vitamins I've ever tried.

Posted by Reviewer3133547 on Jan 06, 2009

Natural source of vitamins. Easily digestible.

Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2326055 on Jan 06, 2009

I have found since taking the Multi Vitamin along with the B12 lozanges they have really increased my engery levels and in general the quality of my life. As mobility has been a problem in the past I have found these herbs a great help. Thanks iherb your web site has been a a hugh beneifit. Many kind Regards Kate Grant-Foley

best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1572350 on Jan 07, 2009

These are the best vitamins I have found, they are also a lot cheaper than buying from my previous store