Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

Best Multi, Amazing Price

Posted by Reviewer2732026 From Australia on Feb 07, 2012

This is better than anything I can buy over the counter in my country and if I could find something this good, it would probably be 10 times the price. I have been able to cut out a lot of the other supplements I was taking because this contains them at high enough levels when taking the 3 per day. My only problem is that they are quite big and not easy to get down with just water, so I swallow them with food, which you are supposed to do anyway. I love the way that iHerb is up to date with the latest research and provides high quality supplements reflecting current findings. My local pharmacy and health food outlets don't have a clue what I'm talking about when I ask them for various products.

Easy on your system - great energy!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 From Oregon on Aug 21, 2009

I've used other multi-vitamins that I liked (New Chapter is a good food-based brand), but there is something special about this one. I can take it in the morning before I eat and it doesn't upset my stomach (note that this one contains no iron) but gives me an extra boost. I take another around lunchtime and one late in the afternoon and I find that I still have good energy when I get home from work

Extremely Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2066072 From Washington on Oct 09, 2012

I can not vouch for the efficacy of this product as I just started using it about a month ago. My gripe about this product is that it is very hard for me to swallow and about half the time I end up chewing it to get it down. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have no problem swallowing other tablets about the same size, but these are soft gels and are much easier to swallow. One of the problems with these tabs is that they start dissolving almost immediately which makes the surface rough and even harder to swallow. I do not recommend this product for anyone who has any problems swallowing.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1645968 From Canada on Oct 27, 2012

This supplement came out whole in the toilet. My stomach could not digest it at all.

it could be better !

Posted by Reviewer2993709 From Germany on Oct 01, 2011

Very high doses of vitamins and minerals and not very much of other ingredients !