July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Oct 27, 2012

This supplement came out whole in the toilet. My stomach could not digest it at all.

Extremely Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2066072 on Oct 09, 2012

I can not vouch for the efficacy of this product as I just started using it about a month ago. My gripe about this product is that it is very hard for me to swallow and about half the time I end up chewing it to get it down. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have no problem swallowing other tablets about the same size, but these are soft gels and are much easier to swallow. One of the problems with these tabs is that they start dissolving almost immediately which makes the surface rough and even harder to swallow. I do not recommend this product for anyone who has any problems swallowing.

These vitamins made me sick

Posted by Reviewer1056231 on Aug 16, 2009

caused nausea, headache, gas, and fatigue.

I took it on faith

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Mar 10, 2010

I have no way of knowing weather your product is good or bad. I can only say that I did not notice any adverse reaction or positive symptoms when using it.

[코맨후기] 양도 많고, 맘에들어요~

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Mar 14, 2014

알약 크기가 좀 큰편이라, 여동생은 힘들어하네요~ 그래도, 멀티비타민 치고 일단 괜찮은것 같아요, 센트럼만 먹었었는데~ 괜찮네요^^ ---------------------------- 복용하다보니, 좀 쉽게 변질되는것 같아요.. 그리고 가격대비 더 괜찮은 제품들도 많고, 효과도 그냥 미비해서 더이상은 주문하지 않을듯 합니다.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »