• Although this item has no Iron Added", it does contain naturally occurring Iron (Spirulina)

• Reviews | English

Unhealthy synthetic vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on Mar 09, 2009

These vitamins might have a lot of stuff in them but they are mainly synthetic. Ergocalciferol is Vitamin D-2 which blocks D-3 (cholecalciferol) the healthy type of vitamin D. These may make you feel energized at first, but over time, they will deplete your body from all the synthetic ingredients. That would explain the reason for their low price; you get what you pay for.......

20,06 USD in this moment at Vitacost, Good Bye Iherb

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Apr 30, 2015

i must say that iherb lost me as a client, i compare all products that i bought with the price from the competitor, Vitacost and here everything have high price the diffrence is always huge take this example: this ALIVE product cost 31,49 $ at Iherb, and 20,06 $ at Vitacost (the same product, same 180 tablets) its a shame this

It's ok but can be better !

Posted by unseen on Sep 26, 2015

It didn't work well for me,caused redness on my face, also the tablet is so huge not good for people with small throats you have to cut it in have or use the capsule version, I'm trying a new product from Irwin for men, ما أعجبني كثير ويعطي حمرة للوجه كذلك الحبة كبيرة جدً تحتاج لفسمتها إذا كان حلقك صغير أو تستخدم الكبسولات راح أجرّب منتج ثاني.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Oct 27, 2012

This supplement came out whole in the toilet. My stomach could not digest it at all.

Extremely Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2066072 on Oct 09, 2012

I can not vouch for the efficacy of this product as I just started using it about a month ago. My gripe about this product is that it is very hard for me to swallow and about half the time I end up chewing it to get it down. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have no problem swallowing other tablets about the same size, but these are soft gels and are much easier to swallow. One of the problems with these tabs is that they start dissolving almost immediately which makes the surface rough and even harder to swallow. I do not recommend this product for anyone who has any problems swallowing.

These vitamins made me sick

Posted by Reviewer1056231 on Aug 16, 2009

caused nausea, headache, gas, and fatigue.

Unclear expiry date

Posted by 5533722725196281256 on Dec 03, 2015

I bought this size cos I found the expiry date is August 2016. Yet, the product I received expired in April 2016. Disappointed.

Can't Swallow

Posted by Reviewer3299693 on Jan 30, 2016

Tablets too big to swallow, choking not appreciated.

Definitely not suitable for me!

Posted by 4715367952658142525 on Aug 23, 2014

I got many symptoms: sweating and freezing at the same time, insomnia, gas, heart pounding fast, muscle ache, fever and uneasy feelings. I guess I have to buy every vitamin separately from now on. I suffer from hypothyroidism and I take medication for that. Perhaps that's one reason why I got the horrible symptoms. :(

[코맨후기] 양도 많고, 맘에들어요~

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Mar 14, 2014

알약 크기가 좀 큰편이라, 여동생은 힘들어하네요~ 그래도, 멀티비타민 치고 일단 괜찮은것 같아요, 센트럼만 먹었었는데~ 괜찮네요^^ ---------------------------- 복용하다보니, 좀 쉽게 변질되는것 같아요.. 그리고 가격대비 더 괜찮은 제품들도 많고, 효과도 그냥 미비해서 더이상은 주문하지 않을듯 합니다.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »