Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

it could be better !

Posted by Reviewer2993709 on Oct 01, 2011

Very high doses of vitamins and minerals and not very much of other ingredients !

rash

Posted by Reviewer2122418 on Jan 06, 2010

We used these in our family for over a year. At first I really liked them, noticed more energy and improved health, but over time we developed skin rashes. My kids had rashed on their arms at the inside crease of their elbows. I had itchy skin on my arms and head. For the longest time I was unable to figure out what was happening. I thought it was an allergy to gluten. but even going gluten free did not make the rash go away completely. It would come and go for no apparent reason. Finally I took us all off of these Alive vitamins and the rash went away completely and has never come back. I tried myself to go back on them about a year later since I missed the increased energy, but immediately my itchy skin came back so I had to stop taking them again. I am not sure why. I found on my second try of taking them the itchy skin was worse when I spent a lot of time in the sun (I even thought I might be allergic to the sun), but when I quit taking them the irritation disapeared completely, even with a lot of sun exposure. Could it be the vitamin D in the supplement? My family spends lots of time out of doors, so the vitamin D theory could be it. Too bad! These vitamins have a lot to offer.

Always read the instructions before Ordering

Posted by Reviewer2869149 on Jul 24, 2012

3 tablets daily makes it an expensive supplement - Lesson learned1

Not bad

Posted by szilvia on Dec 29, 2012

I didn't feel more energized or anything special. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have difficulties to swallow it 3 times a day.

Didn't agree with me