Nature's Way, Alive!, Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, No Iron Added, 90 Tablets

Energy Plus

Posted by Reviewer2178264 on Mar 26, 2009

This is the best vitamin that I have ever used, best for my energy level that is. I work hard physically for eight hours each day. When I take this product three times a day, I leave work feeling fit. When I don't take it, I leave work feeling exhausted. I have given it to several friends who have similar things to say about it. It is an excellent whole food vitamin. I do have a problem with it. I am looking for a similar multi-vitamin without copper or with substantially less of it. Some research indicates that cooper is not always best for someone my age. That does not change the fact that I would give Alive five out of five stars.

good

Posted by Reviewer2888387 on Mar 11, 2012

no iron

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Oct 15, 2010

This multi-vitamin really is great. I noticed a difference in my energy level within days of taking it. Great price too!

Complete multivitamins and minerals, that really keep you Alive!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 21, 2014

Also the greens and extras inside of these help you outcome especially spring fatigue and colds, but you can also see an improvement of your general mood. And the best part? Does not make you hungry :)

Address the hidden hunger

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

Those who are aware of the term 'hidden hunger' will know that it is used to describe the frequent feeling of hunger due to imbalance of micronutrients in our daily diet. I used to be hungry at around tea time (around 2 to 3 hours after lunch) no matter what I ate. However, ever since I started taking 1-2 pills of Nature's Way, Alive! I noticed that I no longer feel hungry in between meals. I believe the reason for this is because my micronutrient needs have been addressed by the broad range of ingredients in this product. And my health has been amazing - I haven't had a could or cold in months, except for the random sinusitis attack. Definitely gets two thumbs up from me.