good, but big tablets

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 14, 2015

I really like that this product contains so much good stuff! The only problem for me is that the tablets are a little bit too big to swallow. So I just have to crush them, but the taste is not what you could consider heavenly. But other than that - go for it if you need a powerful multivitamin.

Posted by 4628076293692298378 on Mar 20, 2015

Work good for elderly persons. I think it has everything they need. Will buy again

Address the hidden hunger

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

Those who are aware of the term 'hidden hunger' will know that it is used to describe the frequent feeling of hunger due to imbalance of micronutrients in our daily diet. I used to be hungry at around tea time (around 2 to 3 hours after lunch) no matter what I ate. However, ever since I started taking 1-2 pills of Nature's Way, Alive! I noticed that I no longer feel hungry in between meals. I believe the reason for this is because my micronutrient needs have been addressed by the broad range of ingredients in this product. And my health has been amazing - I haven't had a could or cold in months, except for the random sinusitis attack. Definitely gets two thumbs up from me.

Complete multivitamins and minerals, that really keep you Alive!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 21, 2014

Also the greens and extras inside of these help you outcome especially spring fatigue and colds, but you can also see an improvement of your general mood. And the best part? Does not make you hungry :)

My favourite multivitamin, notice the energy boost.

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Wholefood multi without iron so suitable for those who have heamachromatosis, good absorption. Good energy boost. you take three tablets daily. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

great

Posted by 5687284748505019579 on Jan 02, 2014

good

best product

Posted by 4639514307386809184 on Nov 05, 2013

very efficient vitamins,really worked for me

good

Posted by 4883800264077747839 on Aug 08, 2013

good quality

ok

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012

BIG pills, but the ingredients are nice. Recommended. I do not feel big effects, but I seem to tolerate it rather well at least. One must break it in the mouth, is big too swallow.

부모님꺼랑제꺼같이샀는데