super

Posted by 5037640309700985678 on Jan 23, 2014

viss ok

probably works fine, but caused stomach upset

Posted by Charybdis on Jan 20, 2014

Even when I took these with food, they would upset my stomach. So for those of you with sensitive stomachs, keep that in mind. Also, the pills are a bit on the large side, so use a cutter if you have issues swallowing larger pills.

Love this brand

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

I had multi vitamin of this brand and it was great so I ordered this and my mother's. She also loves it. The great thing is you can take this only once a day!

Well!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Dec 28, 2013

Multiple composition of vitamins, should be helpful to the body.

energy

Posted by 5164921322283275006 on Dec 11, 2013

haven't any result but i continue take it. I hope it's happening

you don't need anything else

Posted by LilyPink on Nov 27, 2013

you don't need anything else

Didnt feel any effects

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Nov 18, 2013

i had high hopes for this but ended up disappointed. It didnt give me the extra energy i needed to go about my daily routine. In fact i feel more lethargic, i took it in the mornings before i go to work and when i get back and hit the pool, i was ready to faint. Also on weekends after i had my dinner, i wanted to go for my walk but instead felt lazier then ever. Isnt this pill supposed to make me stay more alive? only consolation i had from this purchase is that it says it has all the vitamin that a woman need so i like to think it is beneficial for my body

turned out to be better than i thought

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 07, 2013

at first i didn't have a good reaction to this one, maybe because of iron, i had a bit of a headache, stomach ache and overall dizziness, even if taken with a huge meal, i even tried to take half a tablet and then stayed off of it for a while. but now it's getting better, i don't have a reaction as before, in fact none, and feel ok. i guess i'm feeling sorta better in some aspects of my well-being but the difference is not that noticeable. probably will not repurchase.

A multivitamin is a multivitamin, yeah?

Posted by 5606716277590260182 on Sep 24, 2013

Not sure if I can tell a physical difference from taking them, but I feel like it's a good idea to take a multivitamin. The pills are rather large, so if that is a problem for you, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. It also tastes a little funky, but I think most multivitamins do. It seems like a pretty legit product to me though.

i even havent get this order till now

Posted by 4909010556103924332 on Sep 22, 2013

and even nobody answer on my mails from customer service