A multivitamin is a multivitamin, yeah?

Posted by 5606716277590260182 on Sep 24, 2013

Not sure if I can tell a physical difference from taking them, but I feel like it's a good idea to take a multivitamin. The pills are rather large, so if that is a problem for you, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. It also tastes a little funky, but I think most multivitamins do. It seems like a pretty legit product to me though.

Love this brand

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

I had multi vitamin of this brand and it was great so I ordered this and my mother's. She also loves it. The great thing is you can take this only once a day!

super

Posted by 5037640309700985678 on Jan 23, 2014

viss ok

Good taste and easy for 1 per day

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on Jan 24, 2014

The pill is like sweet taste makes me feel gd to take it

Really good vitamins!

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Jan 30, 2014

I have been taking these for a while now and I love them. I do have more energy and I feel better and more energized.

OK!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Apr 20, 2014

I've been taking these vitamins for a long time. I've taken the discontinuously. I am very pleased with the results and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a complete multivitamin.

Perfect Addition to my daily routine!

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Apr 24, 2014

I did not know how good this product was from the reviews alone. I had to try it. I was looking for an all natural multivitamin that boosted my energy levels. I felt a lot less sore after house chores. I had more energy to clean up after dinner too. I am so happy to have chosen this multivit over the millions of brands out there.

great value

Posted by 5302965485918016184 on Jun 03, 2014

These are excellent value for money, I do feel pretty good after taking them for a few weeks

the best.

Posted by 4774233247148192547 on Jun 27, 2014

Very cool vitamins,I like it,energy and good health. Haroshije vitamini,ochenj ponraviljisj. Łoti labi vitamini!

Good general vitamin

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Oct 27, 2012

I know when I've forgotten to take these for several days. They are the best multi-vitamin I've had and I've tried a LOT.